This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Last day for the Wedding Sh..tuff.

User Info: Murasaki

Murasaki
2 weeks ago#1
Totally forgot all last week and weekend and now it's the end. I have tonite I guess to do it one more time but it's a huge meh to me. Though the stuff is cute, I won't decorate my house with all the frou-frou s***.

Didn't get a dress but seriously don't care. Won't ever wear it. My girl lives in tees and shorts and slippers (like IRL me and everyone else in Hawaii). Maybe put on a jacket over that in winter.

Anyway, did you all get everything you wanted?

~*~Resistance~*

User Info: Scrappy-Doo

Scrappy-Doo
2 weeks ago#2
I don't think it's for decorating your house (although you can do that of course). It's for virtual weddings.
"Ta dadada ta daaa! Puppy Power!"

User Info: TheCetra

TheCetra
2 weeks ago#3
I got a handful of those hanging flowers wall decorations for my house's conservatory. Not really interested in much of the other stuff though and couldn't really be troubled to go and take new photos day after day. Meh, got my flowers and bailed.
"The Cetra will return to the Promised Land. A land that promises supreme happiness."

Murasaki
2 weeks ago#4
Okay, today is not 6/30. This is the covid-work-from-home date confusion speaking. The most asked question for my Alexa is, "what day is it?"

Swear today was Tuesday 6/30.

My bad. Premature thread.

~*~Resistance~*

User Info: weemadarthur

weemadarthur
2 weeks ago#5
Haha doesn’t matter if it’s early.

I collected one of each item and multiples of the ones i might actually use for decor. I do have tables being used and i love the wedding candle, plus I have a chair here or there. I expect I’ll find use for the floor flower stands but not the wall flowers, due to my not loving the wall flower color options and they can’t be used outdoors.

My later goal is to turn the walls and floors into a coherent room, not permanently but just to show they could be used.....only I’m not sure i can complete that quest.
Wee of Xysteria

Murasaki
2 weeks ago#6
This only means there's like 4-5 more days of wedding stuff to be done. I don't wanna.

Will it still be doable on Bug Off day?

~*~Resistance~*

User Info: X_Ayumi_X

X_Ayumi_X
2 weeks ago#7
Got me worried for a second as I haven't concluded the story yet.

I have 3 more photos before the finale picture.
3DS: 2921 9091 2567 My SMM Levels: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Shintastics

User Info: Inferno00

Inferno00
2 weeks ago#8
X_Ayumi_X posted...
Got me worried for a second as I haven't concluded the story yet.

I have 3 more photos before the finale picture.

I hope you finish in time. You need one more day after the party to get the two DIY as gifts when you start.
"Burn in the fires of Inferno!"

User Info: X_Ayumi_X

X_Ayumi_X
2 weeks ago#9
Inferno00 posted...
I hope you finish in time. You need one more day after the party to get the two DIY as gifts when you start.
Oh no I did that. I mean I've been making little stupid stories for the last 26 days and don't want to end on a cliffhanger lmao.
I think I have all the furniture I need as I bought most things 4 each (well not me alone, my friend too as we share the crap and the organ we only bought one of to have two).
3DS: 2921 9091 2567 My SMM Levels: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Shintastics

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
2 weeks ago#10
Scrappy-Doo posted...
I don't think it's for decorating your house (although you can do that of course). It's for virtual weddings.

Imagine if someone had a serious "wedding" in animal crossing. Eesh...
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
For every day there's a night / For every night there's a song / And every song they have sung was meant for you
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Last day for the Wedding Sh..tuff.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A