This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Club Old Horizons: PLayers Over 30 (Part 38)

User Info: Two-Face

Two-Face
3 weeks ago#1
Welcome to the Island life!

Welcome to all players over 30!

Feel free to let Too_Many_Pets know some information such as FC, Island name, IGN, Northern or Southern Hemisphere, Switch profile name, and anything you want to include on our group spreadsheet at https://tinyurl.com/rkok5bj

Rules

Please be respectful to each other and respectful of other islands. Remember you are a visitor on other islands, and ask the host what you are allowed to do if you are a visitor. Each person may have a unique set of rules.

This information may change and or be updated at anytime, so please make sure to stay updated on things.

Here’s a link to the template if a new topic is needed. Thank you

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GJYemAN3CzOPkMpt0-C5SBcfdYfzoCDuo6uHPWNmHmc
Fry: Attention New New Yorkers: stop acting so stupid!

User Info: RPG_Angel

RPG_Angel
3 weeks ago#2
@Cuticrusader09 Not really. I tried to start one but I can never seem to
keep it up to date. Do you have a wishlist?
3ds fc: 2964-9533-8818 ACNL: Angel in Mysteria; Krystal in Gridania DA: 4A00-0011-8183(Mysteria) Switch FC: SW-3962-9518-5783 ACNH: Angelique in Elysium

User Info: L621

L621
3 weeks ago#3
I'm getting rid of Scoot! He finally asked to leave and I told him he could. I assume this means he'll be in boxes tomorrow? Does anyone want him?

User Info: lets_coexist

lets_coexist
3 weeks ago#4
How do you get someone to leave? I really want this guy to LEAVE my island. Grrr. And I have tried using my Amiibo cards but I'm a bit nervous to continue because I do NOT want to loose any of my islanders that I really like.
GaminGrandma Rozz in MapleLeaf SW-1840-6232-5045
Phoenix in Starfyre SW-3191-2134-7540

User Info: dodo129

dodo129
3 weeks ago#5
lets_coexist posted...
How do you get someone to leave? I really want this guy to LEAVE my island. Grrr. And I have tried using my Amiibo cards but I'm a bit nervous to continue because I do NOT want to loose any of my islanders that I really like.
when using amiibo you get to select who to kick out
for the normal way its random i think
loneliness is a poison that slowly kill you

User Info: Cuticrusader09

Cuticrusader09
3 weeks ago#6
@RPG_Angel posted...
@Cuticrusader09 Not really. I tried to start one but I can never seem to
keep it up to date. Do you have a wishlist?

Didn’t someone in the last thread said they had some they could just give you though.
AC - Violet on Penny
FFRK RW - zkUj (DVG)

User Info: cheebsy1

cheebsy1
3 weeks ago#7
@CFuthey just add me.
SW-3809-1191-7899
Crisco from Lil legend

User Info: RPG_Angel

RPG_Angel
3 weeks ago#8
Someone did say they had one. Not sure if they were just going to give it or not so asked what they wanted for it. Waiting to hear back.
3ds fc: 2964-9533-8818 ACNL: Angel in Mysteria; Krystal in Gridania DA: 4A00-0011-8183(Mysteria) Switch FC: SW-3962-9518-5783 ACNH: Angelique in Elysium

User Info: dewarner3

dewarner3
3 weeks ago#9
@RPG_Angel ill just send you 2 for nothing... black streetlight that is
D. Warner
"Just because some of us can read and write and do a little math, That doesnt mean we deserve to Conquer the Universe!" ~Kurt Vonnegut Jr.~

User Info: Plzhalp

Plzhalp
3 weeks ago#10
lets_coexist posted...
@lets_coexist curious what villager you don’t like :)
Mayuri from Kaikan
Switch name: Mal
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Club Old Horizons: PLayers Over 30 (Part 38)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A