This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Anyone else actually making alt characters for uses other than storage?

User Info: Zeatlock70

Zeatlock70
1 week ago#1
Or additional redd items/recipes/glitches/etc. Aside those reasons I actually wanted to make more characters for decorating more rooms since I feel 6 rooms alone isn’t enough interior space to showcase things even at the cost of space outdoors.
FC: SW-4462-0500-4150
GT: KevAzn, Steam: Kevin_the_Asian, PSN: Seouls_Synergy

User Info: h9000

h9000
1 week ago#2
I was motivated by both storage and a desire to decorate a place in a "crazier" way using Sahara's weirder wallpaper. I like "my" house to be a house but wanted a second place to showcase experimental stuff.

Definitely enjoying the ability to buy 2 artworks though

User Info: Limit_2

Limit_2
1 week ago#3
I have a second account solely to speed up visitors. I'm not insane enough to wait for CJ and Flick to come around 80 goddamn times each, and if Redd ever visits me I'm not letting any real art go.
If you disagree with the above post, it isn't for you.
Luckily it's free so you can't complain about it either.

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#4
My third account is roleplaying.
I'm not explaining it further.
When Isabelle begins the morning announcements, I close my eyes, go to my safe place and mash A.

User Info: chaosmagez

chaosmagez
1 week ago#5
Obviously for duping.

Didn't patch, and a single player experience is fine with me.
3DS FC: 4570-7953-4737

User Info: Inferno00

Inferno00
1 week ago#6
Originally I made them all for the money rock but yeah there's plenty of useful things you can do with them. Such as get multiple Gulliver items at once or multiple clothes from Label. Saharah just sells the same mysterious wallpaper/flooring to each profile but I found this useful to give the copies to my friends.
"Burn in the fires of Inferno!"

User Info: WereWorm

WereWorm
1 week ago#7
BloodMoon7 posted...
My third account is roleplaying.
I'm not explaining it further.
Is it sexy time stuff? It's sexy time stuff isn't it?

Phil @ Cordoba
Switch FC: 6876-6998-4851

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
1 week ago#8
WereWorm posted...
Is it sexy time stuff? It's sexy time stuff isn't it?
Did that Harvey sing like the canary?! He'll be swimming like the mackerel soon enough.
When Isabelle begins the morning announcements, I close my eyes, go to my safe place and mash A.

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
1 week ago#9
I made a second account to create a hotel for my island.
ACNH: Ande in Pochacco

User Info: holymou

holymou
1 week ago#10
On my switch I have two alts that haven’t even dropped their tent just so I can get a couple extra diy bottles and so when Gulliver shows up I can gather more parts and let them rust.

On my daughter’s island I just made a person only so she could go online and get Raymond from another island. My account is the only one in the house with online on it. You do have to have your tent down in order to fly so she crammed me in a corner. Lol

ETA: she is calling my character the turnip ambassador or turnip hobo.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Anyone else actually making alt characters for uses other than storage?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A