This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. what all did you get out of duping?

User Info: lon3wanderer

lon3wanderer
2 weeks ago#1
how much money did you end up making off of it? did you get any items you were looking for via trades? did you give anything away for free?? do you have a room full of ghost items now?

i myself was able to receive all the zodiac fragments for a giveaway i’m holding here soon also was able to help out a few people whose lost save data buy giving them a bunch of gold stacks.

User Info: ChaosAzeroth

ChaosAzeroth
2 weeks ago#2
Nothing. 😹

I was just about to get a lucky cat from someone ngl, but then the patch came.

User Info: Xenozoa425

Xenozoa425
2 weeks ago#3
I don't use those exploits.
"Your flesh is a relic, a mere vessel. Hand over your flesh, and a new world awaits you. We demand it."

User Info: Wind Traveler

Wind Traveler
2 weeks ago#4
i went to an island that had a giveaway with a ton of katanas and some cats
thats it
i'm hoping someone wants to move out more so than anything else.
a fish isn't dinner until it's caught.

User Info: BloodMoon7

BloodMoon7
2 weeks ago#5
Not a thing.
When Isabelle begins the morning announcements, I close my eyes, go to my safe place and mash A.

lon3wanderer
2 weeks ago#6
ChaosAzeroth posted...
Nothing. 😹

I was just about to get a lucky cat from someone ngl, but then the patch came.

dang that sucks i can’t remember how long the mailbox method has been around maybe a week or so i’m not sure if they fixed the table duping one i wasn’t a big fan of that but if it isn’t i can get you a few cats

User Info: GrooseKirby

GrooseKirby
2 weeks ago#7
I got all of the Gulliver furniture items I needed thanks to trading and I have a bunch of gold left for future crafting. I haven't actually updated yet since I still want to dupe enough to pay off my other characters' loans and to stock up on fish bait.
You were born as a human, not a sheep. Remember that well.

User Info: Cheshire____Cat

Cheshire____Cat
2 weeks ago#8
I duped nmts only (and traded Sherb for someone to dupe some nmts for me)

I was just gonna look for Raymond. 1k in and didn't find him (ended up getting him from someone for free).

I still got a couple hundred left. Just gonna use to trade for stuff.
Best AC Villagers: Chevre, Ketchup, Muffy, Phoebe, Stitches, Rowan, Julian, Raymond
Best FE3H Units: Bernadetta, Dorothea, Constance, Ferdinand, Petra, Mercedes

lon3wanderer
2 weeks ago#9
Xenozoa425 posted...
I don't use those exploits.

i respect that but i think if you’ve been trading online within the past month you’ve might’ve accepted a duped item

lon3wanderer
2 weeks ago#10
GrooseKirby posted...
I got all of the Gulliver furniture items I needed thanks to trading and I have a bunch of gold left for future crafting. I haven't actually updated yet since I still want to dupe enough to pay off my other characters' loans and to stock up on fish bait.

i haven’t updates yet. airplane mode for the win haha maybe i will later tonight thinking about doing this just to get the extra storage space haha

1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. what all did you get out of duping?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A