This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Club Old Horizons: Players Over 30 (Part 21)

User Info: punquin

punquin
1 week ago#1
Welcome to the Island life!

Players over 30 welcome to all!

Feel free to let Too_Many_Pets know some things like FC, Island name, IGN, Northern or Southern Hemisphere, and anything you feel might want to have shown here: https://tinyurl.com/rkok5bj

Rules

Just be respectful to each other and respectful to how others have their islands. Remember you are a visitor on their island. Ask the host if things are allowed. Each person is unique in our own set of rules.

Just warning this can change and or be updated at anytime so please make sure to stay updated on things.

Here’s a link to the template if a new topic is needed. Thank you

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GJYemAN3CzOPkMpt0-C5SBcfdYfzoCDuo6uHPWNmHmc
Stephanie // 3DS 3282-5546-4517 /// SW 1630-3113-1740
Club Old Horizons Codes: https://tinyurl.com/rkok5bj /// YouTube: ImagineOurLife

User Info: Slime

Slime
1 week ago#2
Groucho is no longer crafting in my town.

I did grab a copy of the Fruit Basket DIY for whoever needs one.
A Slime draws near! Command?

User Info: keysmash

keysmash
1 week ago#3
@lets_coexist i wasn’t trying to say be quiet. I was trying to be reassuring that you weren’t bugging people. Just explaining why the question “who added me” was asked.
AC:NH. Luna of Astera
If you have a near DEATH experience it follows that I must have a near You experience. Don't mind me, I brought a book.~ DEATH

User Info: Cuticrusader09

Cuticrusader09
1 week ago#4
@Slime posted...
Groucho is no longer crafting in my town.

I did grab a copy of the Fruit Basket DIY for whoever needs one.

Could I get it? I’m starting on a kitchen & want it for the table.
FFRK RW - zkUj (DVG)

User Info: Wanda1959

Wanda1959
1 week ago#5
@lets_coexist
I added you so you can visit my Island.
If you want my FC, PM me.
~Everything may not be perfect. There are things that may need to change, but you have the grace to be happy today.~

User Info: Plzhalp

Plzhalp
1 week ago#6
@aprilraven I would love both of those items if possible. I have the blue monster on hand and can do the trade whenever. Please let me know when you want to trade :) if you need anything else also lmk :)
Currently playing ACNH
Resident name: Mayuri

User Info: aprilraven

aprilraven
1 week ago#7
Plzhalp posted...
@aprilraven I would love both of those items if possible. I have the blue monster on hand and can do the trade whenever. Please let me know when you want to trade :) if you need anything else also lmk :)

Awesome, thank you so much! I'm about to load game, I'll order those 2 for you. :)
SW-4034-2568-5805 /// Switch profile: april /// Island: Sea Star (cherries/cosmos) /// Southern Hemisphere /// EST

aprilraven
1 week ago#8
aprilraven posted...
Awesome, thank you so much! I'm about to load game, I'll order those 2 for you. :)

Actually, I have them sitting out right now, I'll pocket them and open my gates for you. <3
SW-4034-2568-5805 /// Switch profile: april /// Island: Sea Star (cherries/cosmos) /// Southern Hemisphere /// EST

User Info: Plzhalp

Plzhalp
1 week ago#9
@aprilraven gonna grab the blue monster and be right over!
Currently playing ACNH
Resident name: Mayuri

aprilraven
1 week ago#10
Plzhalp posted...
@aprilraven gonna grab the blue monster and be right over!

Gates are open! <3
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Club Old Horizons: Players Over 30 (Part 21)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A