This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. GameFAQs is now providing cataloging tools

User Info: wingblade98

wingblade98
2 months ago#41
God has entered the chat
https://rave.dj/frjBYiH6SqZ46g
OH GOD I'M GONNA COOF

User Info: SBAllen

SBAllen
2 months ago#42
Added in two more advanced filters, Catchable Now and Location, both related to Fish and Bugs. You can filter Catchable Now with "Y" or "N" to toggle which fish you can currently catch based on your location and time zone. Location can filter where you catch them, like "Sea".
"Um, let's face it, you'd be better off staying at the Hilton."
http://facebook.com/GFAQS | http://twitter.com/GameFAQs

User Info: kelparoo

kelparoo
2 months ago#43
SBAllen posted...

Can look into it, but wouldn't want to do it by default, the main thing we wanted was being able to add things with a single click.
Good compromise might be to code an option to allow the user to decide if they want the collapsed view be default or not, assuming it's not too complicated to code. Then those who prefer the collapsed view for stuff like that could have it without having to completely remove the main intention.
ACNH: Lucifer, LosAngeles

User Info: AgentCH

AgentCH
2 months ago#44
What does the "catches to unlock" thing mean in the information for certain bugs and fish?
Super Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: QWX-RHN-LQG
Animal Crossing New Horizons Creator ID: MA-1964-2053-6794 (Josh from Garnet)

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
2 months ago#45
Right on
GP Vs 2016: Second Place Winner
PSN: ourtheNGW | Nintendo Switch: SW-1891-6374-1416 Official R.O.B. of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: keysmash

keysmash
2 months ago#46
when I filter for source:saharah Or Gulliver I get 0 results. No other filter (all categories and show all)

Able and craft seems to work fine, but nook caused all entries to disappear too.

I think this is a conflict with the 50 showing, as it says 50 hidden by filter. I haven’t tried clicking through the show more button (well I tried 3 times with saharah but gave up)

would be nice if it jumped to non-filtered items.

technically I was just filtering by sa and gull.
AC:NH. Luna of Astera
If you have a near DEATH experience it follows that I must have a near You experience. Don't mind me, I brought a book.~ DEATH

User Info: Georgemate101

Georgemate101
2 months ago#47
I like the catalog feature on site because it's less hassle but the photos with each frame colour takes a lot of swiping
Also how do you catalog tools, I recently got a bunch of cool ones I love, they're colourful: blue, pink and yellow
"Laughing and crying in the same breath" c:

User Info: samurai bandit

samurai bandit
2 months ago#48
+1 to being able to collapse variations/customizations.

It would be nice to also add some numbering on filter results or show the progress of your catalog by category. For example: If I filter by recipes that I dont have then there is an easy way to know I'm missing 30 recipes (simple numbering on the results) or show that I have 30/100 recipes.
Go and watch Ef ~ A tale of memories now!

User Info: Breaker

Breaker
2 months ago#49
Is there a way to have your personal link show up in your profile?
So says, Mr. Stewart.

User Info: Scontig

Scontig
2 months ago#50
This is great. I started to catalogue my items and didn't realise how many I'd already got! Might take a while...
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. GameFAQs is now providing cataloging tools
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A