This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Can rocks reappear on your island?

User Info: ManuKesna

ManuKesna
3 days ago#1
I ****ed up and destroyed all the rocks since I didn’t know you could get 8 items by hitting it without eating any fruit =\
Hi

User Info: Th1rte3n__

Th1rte3n__
3 days ago#2
1 rock per day

ManuKesna
3 days ago#3
Oh well...everything is not lost then, I will have to wait to upgrade Nooks Cranny tho :(
Hi

User Info: danzam40

danzam40
3 days ago#4
I did the same thing and then stopped destroying my rocks. How many rocks come back to your town if this happens?
Won't change signature until Samoa Joe wins a world championship in WWE or is released!!
Created 06/22/17

ManuKesna
3 days ago#5
well this is only my third day, pretty sure I destroyed every rock yesterday🤦🏻‍♂
But I found one today, it was a money rock tho....
Hi

User Info: LeFeverBeaver

LeFeverBeaver
3 days ago#6
I destroyed every rock for the first 3 days and all 4 kept growing back. Now I think I average about 3 per day. I don't destroy them anymore, though, so it's the same ones (I think).
Twitter/Twitch: @UglyBunnyJase - https://www.youtube.com/user/zakhansonfan
[Gigabyte Z170, i5-6600, MSI GTX 1080ti] - Switch - PS4 - XBone - Vita - 3DS - SNES

User Info: yab

yab
3 days ago#7
there are more rocks on the mystery islands, just got to get enough miles for tickets

User Info: danmiy12

danmiy12
3 days ago#8
ya you can get up to 5 rocks on your island, 1 spawns each day so if you destroy them it might be awhile and the money rock always takes priotity so if you destroyed them all the only thing you can do is go to mystery islands for rocks but some of the more rare rolls has 0 rocks but most are the generic ones with 3 rocks and 1 rock on a cliff which you need a ladder for.
super mario maker 2 maker id:GFH-MCB-51H
Monster hunter HH Main 20k+ uses over 5 games/ switch fc SW-7322-5459-7505
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Can rocks reappear on your island?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A