This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Switch has been off since yesterday, did my game update?

User Info: lionheart0803

lionheart0803
3 days ago#1
Do the games update the patch if I haven’t turned it on? I want a few more bells and want to dupe a few mil more. If I unplug my internet, then turn it on will I still be able to dupe or will it not work anymore?

Playing Fallout 4 :)

User Info: Axillance2205

Axillance2205
3 days ago#2
It wont update but when you play youll get the popup, just hit start software instead of update and you can continue to play without your game updating
AC:NH
FC: SW-4794-1384-5310

User Info: danmiy12

danmiy12
3 days ago#3
i think you are safe if you purposely leave wifi off and never go online cause that forces it. If you closed the game and left the auto update on it prob it prob updated and you'll see the ver is 1.1.1
super mario maker 2 maker id:GFH-MCB-51H
Monster hunter HH Main 20k+ uses over 5 games/ switch fc SW-7322-5459-7505

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
3 days ago#4
Don't worry, you can still cheat. Cheater.
GP Vs 2016: Second Place Winner
PSN: ourtheNGW | Nintendo Switch: SW-1891-6374-1416 Official R.O.B. of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: lon3wanderer

lon3wanderer
3 days ago#5
depends if you have auto update on mine updates before i could turn it off. should’ve just turned my wifi off oh well 30 mil is decent

lionheart0803
3 days ago#6
Wasn’t updated. Half a billion should suffice eh? Can update now all it wants

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
3 days ago#7
Have fun getting bored in a week I guess.
GP Vs 2016: Second Place Winner
PSN: ourtheNGW | Nintendo Switch: SW-1891-6374-1416 Official R.O.B. of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: Berselius

Berselius
3 days ago#8
the_NGW posted...
Have fun getting bored in a week I guess.
Explain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgREHOmwrxI

lionheart0803
3 days ago#9
Now i can just buy my tools rather than waste resources on them. A man can only shake trees for so long before it gets really boring.

Paid off my loans. I buy all furniture that I see to add to my catalog giving me hundreds of ideas to create a nice town.

Some pple spend HOURS upon hours of their day catching tarantulas over n over and that’s just not me guys. Idk what’s fun in that in the end your just trying to get more bells. Well I have all the bells I need and I don’t need to waste time having “fun” catching the same bug til eternity.

Ill play like I want, you play how U want. I don’t have 12hrs a day to waste “farming spiders”. In 1 hour I had 250mil, another hour 500mil. I can now focus on catching bugs n fish I don’t have. Making rare gardens etc while the rest of ya farm spiders. Cya suckers lol
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Switch has been off since yesterday, did my game update?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A