This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. How many campers have you come across?

User Info: enimagaK

enimagaK
3 days ago#1
I TT often, but I rarely see campers in my campsite. Besides the very first one the game forces onto you in the beginning, I've only run into one random camper since. How often do you guys see villagers in the campsite?
Switch FC: SW-1441-7155-7043

User Info: AstraLiatrus

AstraLiatrus
3 days ago#2
I never see any. Scared that time travelling broke it.

User Info: enimagaK

enimagaK
3 days ago#3
AstraLiatrus posted...
I never see any. Scared that time travelling broke it.
I'm was wondering if that was the case, but my friend also TTs and they've had way more success with their campsite score than I have, so maybe I've just been super unlucky. It's not a big deal for me, though it would be nice to see someone pop in my campsite here and there.
Switch FC: SW-1441-7155-7043

User Info: BlueDsc

BlueDsc
3 days ago#4
I've only seen the starting one, but it's only been a day or two since then.

User Info: navi854

navi854
2 days ago#5
A camper only showed up after I TT'd to move someone out. The day after they moved out, the plot stayed where they were, a camper showed up, and villagers were on nook ticket islands.

The day after that, someone random moved in. So you really gotta move fast, apparently. Doesn't make sense but I guess they always want you to have 10 villagers.
Own All Gen 8 Exclusive Beast Ball Pokemon
Shield In-Game Name: Eden / Apricorn Poke Ball List: https://bit.ly/2NhVDQt
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. How many campers have you come across?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A