This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Wisps "expensive" items - what were your rewards?

User Info: Karovorak

Karovorak
3 days ago#1
Just got another visit from Wisp, and this time I wanted to try the "expensive" option.

I got a colorful mosaic flooring, worth 900 bells buy / 225 sell. So, more or less, I simply got a dud.

How were your experiences with Wisp? Did you take the safe option, or the risky one (expensive)? And what was your reward?
Switch Friend Code: SW-0487-7387-2303
Gonna play some more AC!

User Info: Fragma3

Fragma3
3 days ago#2
To be fair Wisp tells you he really doesn't know what the value of his stuff is lol

Oh right, I got Cat Grass and some type of flooring that didn't seem all that expensive. I forgot what it was called XD
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Karovorak

Karovorak
3 days ago#3
Fragma3 posted...
To be fair Wisp tells you he really doesn't know what the value of his stuff is lol

Yeah, but he only says that after you choose expensive, soooo... well, that's that xD
Switch Friend Code: SW-0487-7387-2303
Gonna play some more AC!

User Info: RotomGuy3

RotomGuy3
3 days ago#4
I got the goddamn camping cot
When is Pikmin 4

User Info: Hellfire-1

Hellfire-1
3 days ago#5
A barbeque, and a rumba costume lol
Bona Fide Monafied...

User Info: itsclementine

itsclementine
3 days ago#6
The second time I encountered him I asked for an expensive item and got a bucket hahaha will never try that again

User Info: Punks4life

Punks4life
3 days ago#7
The first “expensive” flooring he gave me was Plain White Flooring. >_> The second was Camo Flooring. I’ve given up..
PSN: NomNomZom; 3DS FC: 1891-1653-4170; Switch FC: 2297-4696-5981

User Info: Richinaru

Richinaru
3 days ago#8
Dont do expensive stuff. Legit last night got a repeat item that I was wearing...

Id stick with getting something you dont have

User Info: AngelosTheHero

AngelosTheHero
3 days ago#9
I got a dolly from him. It looked kind of creepy, so I sold it, but I don't really remember the price.
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2458-1255 Aeon
ACNL: Mayor Sakurai of Harukawa Dream Address: 7D00-00AF-A89F

User Info: Radbot42

Radbot42
3 days ago#10
he gave me purple flooring when I said expensive. It's easily my favorite floring so far
Share a bag of potato chips and we all become friends!
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Wisps "expensive" items - what were your rewards?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A