This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Dupe glitch is finally gone, now it's time to tackle TT

User Info: Mountaindew001

Mountaindew001
1 week ago#1
I know that Nintendo has the means to do this too. Take the game Pokemon Picross for example: If you tried to TT in that game, it will lock you out from from earning the daily picrites (in game currency) for 24 hours. They were able to do this by the game detecting when the Nintendo DS system clock settings were modified by over an hour.

ACNH could do the same thing with the Switch and make it so you are unavailable to use any of the shops for 24 hours. It wouldn't stop all the TT out there, but it would definitely make it less game breaking.
If 2 virgins had sex and they take each others virginity. Wouldnt they still be virgins??? XD
People who liked my sig= 18

User Info: Puglia77

Puglia77
1 week ago#2
Mountaindew001 posted...
I know that Nintendo has the means to do this too.

No they don't, look at SwSh

Next
Proud Arceus of C.E.A.L. 3DS: 3926 5179 1229 IGN: ICanSnake (AS, Moon, UM, SW) | Jon (X)
Event List: http://bit.ly/2mVcn2Z Shiny List: http://bit.ly/2wdbxU7

User Info: CrystalLink

CrystalLink
1 week ago#3
You know that all of those measures have been beatable by moving the clock to just before midnight and letting it tick over into the new day, right?

That would work for Animal Crossing but it would only lock shops from 5am to 10am
3DS: 3995-6826-7258
PSN: HylianZero

User Info: Silent_Pixels

Silent_Pixels
1 week ago#4
b**** more please
Kirby once hit a meteor with a bat and it flew about 9999 light years, in 18 seconds.
That's 17,594,024,114 times the speed of light. Don't screw with Kirby.

User Info: LynForTheWin

LynForTheWin
1 week ago#5
It's great when people try to come up with solutions for things they clearly don't understand.
https://i.imgur.com/4PVX1rG.jpg
PM me pictures of Lyn!

User Info: DeadSneasel

DeadSneasel
1 week ago#6
TTing has existed since the dawn of the game and they've done almost nothing to combat it. Is almost like it's a feature set this point.
Not changing this until the Lions make the SB started 1/1/13.

User Info: koolkid7111

koolkid7111
1 week ago#7
hun nintendo isn't going to do that... I know you have some eliteist complex because you don't time travel, but they aren't going to hold back time travelers, ever. Simply, because they are apart of the AC demographic, a HUGE part at that.
3DS FC: 3669-0970-3230

User Info: koolkid7111

koolkid7111
1 week ago#8
DeadSneasel posted...
TTing has existed since the dawn of the game and they've done almost nothing to combat it. Is almost like it's a feature set this point.
also, this. I was time traveling in Wild World yall needa stfu
3DS FC: 3669-0970-3230

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
1 week ago#9
They should make this game like a mobile game, where you can only access the software when its connected online.. This means the game will run on Nintendo servers and the time id dictated on which servert you choose to play on.
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: lilaschildkrote

lilaschildkrote
1 week ago#10
why do you guys care so much?
Official Golbez of the pokemon X and Y boards.
FC: 0189-8554-9157 MyCastle Address: 04274-00165 52720-52651
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Dupe glitch is finally gone, now it's time to tackle TT
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A