This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Animals you wish were in the game.

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
1 week ago#1
What are some species you'd like to see in the game that sadly aren't there? Personally I'd love to see...

Bats
Foxes
Ferrets

Maybe there are some foxes, but I've never met any if there are. It's hard to imagine foxes NOT getting in.

Love conquers everything ... except knives, swords, axes, guns, spears, fists, rocks, strong gusts of wind, and/or dangerous wild animals.

User Info: shadow123367

shadow123367
1 week ago#2
Basically any reptile villagers that aren't alligators.
Switch FC: SW-5903-9061-8227
FF ranking: VII > IX > IV > X > VI > XIV > XV > V > I > XIII > XII > III > VIII > XI > II

User Info: sonofkorol

sonofkorol
1 week ago#3
No red pandas. Like the f*** is wrong with them? Are they in denial how popular Aggretsuko is?
The Dream Team (|||I '') [dT] Co-founder of GTA:SA Secret Hunters [[+]]
<3 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100010 01110010 01100001 is my waifu. <3

User Info: Phantom898

Phantom898
1 week ago#4
Chief the wolf is orange so he looks like a fox

User Info: dylchap27

dylchap27
1 week ago#5
Armadillos and/or pangolins
Bats
Capybaras
Geckos

Also, it's a shame some great species like hedgehogs and otters are reserved for special NPCs so we'll never see them as regular villagers

User Info: SuperMario8342

SuperMario8342
1 week ago#6
dogs
GT: PsychOut23
IGN: DEREK FC: 4270 - 1546 - 8109

User Info: SmashingBros

SmashingBros
1 week ago#7
Bats are the main one, they'd be adorable. Plus a villager species that's up all night would be wonderful for us night owls! It gets lonely when Shari and I are the only ones still up lmao.

I would also adore Tarantula villagers. I know how it sounds, but give them big eyes and make them hamster-sized (if not smaller) and I think we'd really have something. Picture Lucas the Spider, or something like these concept ones: https://external-preview.redd.it/Ar7IlL7g4_x0RP_OB4z-59gZiaVxgwdZ6HRcujQPEnc.jpg?auto=webp&s=b2063c230d8c9f5764c7511231dca75a0f53ae89

Lionesses are also long overdue. Mikokiri was just talking about it, we finally got male kangaroos in NL leaving Lions as the only gender-locked species. It seems so obvious.

Other than them, some species I think would be cute/fun are:
Sharks
Newts/Salamanders
Ferrets/Weasels/Stoats
Caimans (Alligator version of the Cub villagers)
Geckos (heck, reptiles in general- I'd love snakes too if they could figure out how to do them)
Platypus
Toucans
Ravens/Crows/Corvids

*horrible bird imitations*
I'm probably either bored or procrastinating. Or both.

User Info: deoxyscyclone

deoxyscyclone
1 week ago#8
Bats, Owls, and Crows/Ravens, mostly.
N3DS FC: 3067-7619-6982 ~ FE:Fates Castle: 06593-87332-74341-48241
Official Umbreon companion~! :3 - http://www.youtube.com/user/BetaNights

User Info: Mikokiri

Mikokiri
1 week ago#9
I think they could do some creative stuff with a few Platypus villagers. I'd be happy with 4 to start with.
GameFAQs is great because no one bothers to check my anime profile pic to invalidate my argument.

User Info: Allistare

Allistare
1 week ago#10
There is a fox, Redd is his name. He usually is an event character that sells paintings. There is also a lizard, though I haven’t interacted with her in game yet.

it seems certain animals have been reserved for NPC usage... raccoons included.
3ds FC: 0989 - 1746 - 7048
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Animals you wish were in the game.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A