This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Any way to clone manila clams, or better, bait?

User Info: TsundereAmiChan

TsundereAmiChan
3 days ago#21
lionheart0803 posted...
wordscansay posted...
This game ain't for you...

You enjoy walking the beach back n forth til a lil squirt shows up to dig. Seems REAL fun lol.

let us buy the bait. And on that note let us buy stacks of things not just one at a time. I should be able to add a quantity to my purchase not click the same item over n over.

You can buy stacks of things though. You can buy 5 at a time
Join Sanrio City! https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1426-sanrio-city
If you support Amy or just like Amy in general, join here! https://discord.gg/quQVXN2

User Info: deoxyscyclone

deoxyscyclone
3 days ago#22
I at least hope they patch in crafting multiple at a time. Or just make them buyable.
N3DS FC: 3067-7619-6982 ~ FE:Fates Castle: 06593-87332-74341-48241
Official Umbreon companion~! :3 - http://www.youtube.com/user/BetaNights

User Info: deafdood

deafdood
3 days ago#23
We have to start a petition for Nintendo to add bait to Nooks Cranny.
SW-2455-8686-2694
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.

User Info: RoIIaRova

RoIIaRova
3 days ago#24
deoxyscyclone posted...
I at least hope they patch in crafting multiple at a time. Or just make them buyable.
Amen to that.
Official Rex & Pyra of the Smash Ultimate board
Last Game Beaten: Metal Gear Solid
(message deleted)

User Info: Aeptia

Aeptia
3 days ago#26
XseriesFan posted...
Is this a demand for fish bait I'm seeing? Hmm.. I'll wait this out and see how it all goes.
What? Fish bait is in the game.
Expect the Unexpected!

User Info: JNKtastic

JNKtastic
3 days ago#27
DrWho2000 posted...
Did you do it at night? I think the barrel eye is an evening fish. I’ve had comparably better luck. About 25 baits to get both a marlin and tuna at the pier and another 20 or so to get the pond fish (different kinds of goldfish, etc..). The stringfish which everyone has trouble with, I got randomly without bait. The colecanth took me a few hours in the rain. I just ran around and didn’t use bait for it.
Got any advice on the coelecanth?

I read about it & tried to catch it when it rained, but for those big shadows (Coelacanth or not), I can't seem to hook them & I otherwise have no problem fishing.

User Info: stonio99

stonio99
3 days ago#28
I think a new animal that opens a bait shop would be cool....
I think it's about a Marine the day he leaves his wife and head out to be in the Navy.
~ Anonymous poster on the meaning of Kangaroo Cry by Blue October
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Any way to clone manila clams, or better, bait?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A