This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Any way to clone manila clams, or better, bait?

User Info: 5963

3 days ago#11
Honestly you're probably better off just walking up and down the river looking for it. I used over 200 fish bait trying to get a barreleye and didn't get it.
When life gives you lemons, squirt them in someone's eyes.

User Info: DrWho2000

DrWho2000
3 days ago#12
5963 posted...
Honestly you're probably better off just walking up and down the river looking for it. I used over 200 fish bait trying to get a barreleye and didn't get it.
Did you do it at night? I think the barrel eye is an evening fish. I’ve had comparably better luck. About 25 baits to get both a marlin and tuna at the pier and another 20 or so to get the pond fish (different kinds of goldfish, etc..). The stringfish which everyone has trouble with, I got randomly without bait. The colecanth took me a few hours in the rain. I just ran around and didn’t use bait for it.

User Info: RoIIaRova

RoIIaRova
3 days ago#13
wordscansay posted...
This game ain't for you...
OK, because I don't like not being able to craft fish bait in stacks, but I still have the patience to try to catch a single fish for hours, it's not for me? OK then.

I have 121 hours on NL, for the record.
Official Rex & Pyra of the Smash Ultimate board
Last Game Beaten: Metal Gear Solid

User Info: lionheart0803

lionheart0803
3 days ago#14
wordscansay posted...
This game ain't for you...

You enjoy walking the beach back n forth til a lil squirt shows up to dig. Seems REAL fun lol.

let us buy the bait. And on that note let us buy stacks of things not just one at a time. I should be able to add a quantity to my purchase not click the same item over n over.
Playing Fallout 4 :)

User Info: GigaMan91

GigaMan91
3 days ago#15
If the clams weren't treated like creatures (that can't be donated) and didn't take up individual pocket slots AND you could craft multiples at a time, I would have WAY less problems with these item.
https://i.imgur.com/KnMAvIn.png
https://i.imgur.com/rJW0eMh.gif

RoIIaRova
3 days ago#16
bump

User Info: Limit_2

Limit_2
3 days ago#17
5963 posted...
Honestly you're probably better off just walking up and down the river looking for it.
This is less useful when the combined length of your second tier river and your third tier water can fit on a single screen.

It's also awful repeatedly switching to the ladder. Even crafting bait is less tedious.

User Info: DrWho2000

DrWho2000
3 days ago#18
I used bait for the end of the pier and the pond where the spawn rates are low. They should make the manilla clams stack to make it easier. And to be able to craft multiples in one shot.

RoIIaRova
3 days ago#19
bump, I guess

User Info: XseriesFan

XseriesFan
3 days ago#20
Is this a demand for fish bait I'm seeing? Hmm.. I'll wait this out and see how it all goes.
Call me Noelle that one harpy that won't leave Takun alone with Subway jokes. ..Or Kara. Kara works too.
Probably Kara.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Any way to clone manila clams, or better, bait?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A