This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Little Brother here. Let's dispel some myths about secondary players.

User Info: guyreese

guyreese
2 months ago#91
I think I found a new benefit to having 2+ players! I'll have to double check, but I think that each player can get a real piece of artwork from Redd each time he visits. My fiance and I both bought paintings last time he was here and we were able to donate both. Not sure if this is exclusive to having multiple players, but I had read that Redd only has 1 real piece per visit.

User Info: LinkPizza

LinkPizza
2 months ago#92
guyreese posted...
I think I found a new benefit to having 2+ players! I'll have to double check, but I think that each player can get a real piece of artwork from Redd each time he visits. My fiance and I both bought paintings last time he was here and we were able to donate both. Not sure if this is exclusive to having multiple players, but I had read that Redd only has 1 real piece per visit.

I heard it's random. At least, from the people I play with. Sometimes, they had more than one real piece, but only 1 real player. And I even heard an account or two or four real pieces and no real pieces...
Official King of Kings
Switch FC: 7216-4417-4511 Add Me because I'll probably add you. I'm probably the LinkPizza you'll see around.

User Info: ImnotOasisGamer

ImnotOasisGamer
2 months ago#93
So, my older sister and I are both getting the game on my Switch and she’s the one who told me the game is coming out. I was wondering who should be the first player and who should be the secondary player. On one hand, it’s my console. On the other hand, I wouldn’t know it existed without her. So who should be the first player?
Currently training to become the Ice Type Gym Leader of the Ever Grande City League.
Best Eeveelution is Glaceon, you can't change my mind.

User Info: LinkPizza

LinkPizza
2 months ago#94
ImnotOasisGamer posted...
So, my older sister and I are both getting the game on my Switch and she’s the one who told me the game is coming out. I was wondering who should be the first player and who should be the secondary player. On one hand, it’s my console. On the other hand, I wouldn’t know it existed without her. So who should be the first player?

Personally, I would say you because it's your switch. But it's up to you. You could also go by who you think will play more...
Official King of Kings
Switch FC: 7216-4417-4511 Add Me because I'll probably add you. I'm probably the LinkPizza you'll see around.

User Info: ImnotOasisGamer

ImnotOasisGamer
2 months ago#95
LinkPizza posted...
Personally, I would say you because it's your switch. But it's up to you. You could also go by who you think will play more...
Thanks, now to show her this message board.
Currently training to become the Ice Type Gym Leader of the Ever Grande City League.
Best Eeveelution is Glaceon, you can't change my mind.

User Info: Flootenkerp

Flootenkerp
2 months ago#96
So i know you can get 1 diy bottle recipe in beach per player. What about for the furniture drops in trees? Are they also separate or shared?

User Info: Jarrsh

Jarrsh
2 months ago#97
I just tested, and furniture and wasp drops from trees are shared between residents. If a character shook one of those down, it won't be there for other characters.

There are a couple of things that I'm curious about that I haven't been able to test yet:

1. If multiple characters wish on stars on a given night, will they each get their own fallen stars the next day just like they each get their own DIY bottles?
  2. If multiple characters each help Gulliver on a given day, will there be one rusted part per person in the recycling box the next day, or only a single rusted part?
AC:NH - Aralyn from Peaville

User Info: guyreese

guyreese
2 months ago#98
Not sure about the stars, but I'm fairly confident that you'll only get 1 rusted part.

User Info: TheAtariJunkie

TheAtariJunkie
2 months ago#99
I will say I let my 10 year old daughter be the island representative. When I’ve needed to move things along that she could only do I played as her character to do it 😂
Have you played Atari today?

User Info: TheDebauchery

TheDebauchery
1 month ago#100
I've confirmed that if two players both do Gulliver's parts on the same day, they get different rewards in the post...

... but what about buying walls / floors / rugs from Saharah? Will player 2 only be able to buy the exact same offerings as player 1 or do they have their own separate RNG?
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Little Brother here. Let's dispel some myths about secondary players.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A