This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Little Brother here. Let's dispel some myths about secondary players.

User Info: LinkPizza

LinkPizza
2 months ago#81
ChaosAzeroth posted...
That rumor always confused me for the very reason of how would they even know it's a nasty letter.

Same. I just figured they’d thank you because they thought it was was a nice gesture because they can’t actually read them... So, it was always weird to hear people say that would work...
Official King of Kings
Switch FC: 7216-4417-4511 Add Me because I'll probably add you. I'm probably the LinkPizza you'll see around.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: NGamerCole

NGamerCole
2 months ago#82
I have a question, can secondary residents pick up fish and bugs placed by primary resident or vise versa? I'm thinking of making dummy residents for buying all the Redd artworks, commissioning more models from CJ and Flick, etc.

Basically I want to see if a secondary can pick up a bug or fish so they can give it to Flick or CJ respectively.

LinkPizza
2 months ago#83
I think so. I remember a guy was talking about how his girlfriend started picking up stuff he decoorated the island with and sold them to make money. She apparently thought they belonged to the neighbors. Which he said didn't matter. So, he didn't want to share a town with her anymore... So, I think you should be able to.
Official King of Kings
Switch FC: 7216-4417-4511 Add Me because I'll probably add you. I'm probably the LinkPizza you'll see around.

User Info: Heropon_Riki

Heropon_Riki
2 months ago#84
NGamerCole posted...
I have a question, can secondary residents pick up fish and bugs placed by primary resident or vise versa? I'm thinking of making dummy residents for buying all the Redd artworks, commissioning more models from CJ and Flick, etc.

Basically I want to see if a secondary can pick up a bug or fish so they can give it to Flick or CJ respectively.

Yep. Everything in the game is persistent, so if one player drops something and saves the game, you can pick it up from right where it was dropped. Co-op will let you do this much faster of course.
"Much like the pill bug, I too must continue to move forward."
-Heropon Riki (paraphrased)

User Info: JlM

JlM
2 months ago#85
Sorry if answered already :

Can you/visitors enter the second player's house while they are not playing? I thought about creating a second, mostly inactive account so I could use their house as a public venue, but if its locked then there's no point.
Posted with GameRaven 3.5.2
(edited 2 months ago)

LinkPizza
2 months ago#86
JlM posted...

Can you/visitors enter the second player's house while they are not playing? I thought about creating a second, mostly inactive account so I could use their house as a public venue, but if its locked then there's no point.

I'm not sure about during solo play. But I'm almost positive I've gone in every player's house when I was on a friend's island. Even though he sister and niece weren't playing...
Official King of Kings

User Info: Heropon_Riki

Heropon_Riki
2 months ago#87
JlM posted...

Yes, but you can't pick up or move objects in their house. Basically same rules apply as visiting a house on a friend's island.
"Much like the pill bug, I too must continue to move forward."
-Heropon Riki (paraphrased)

User Info: JlM

JlM
2 months ago#88
Heropon_Riki posted...
JlM posted...

Yes, but you can't pick up or move objects in their house. Basically same rules apply as visiting a house on a friend's island.

That's great. Thanks!
Posted with GameRaven 3.5.2

User Info: Dxsierra

Dxsierra
2 months ago#89
Does anyone know if the second player counts towards another person watering flowers? This is in relation to that new finding from the data-mining of the game where they found out the more friends flower your plants, the higher the probability of new growth the next day.

User Info: Jinoga

Jinoga
2 months ago#90
@Dxsierra I think it only applies to visitors, not people from your own island. People from the same island that is not your own will count, though.
Ali from Starfoam | SW-1686-3315-1511
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. Little Brother here. Let's dispel some myths about secondary players.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A