This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. I pre-ordered from Target and I was charged 3 times !!

User Info: supatpit

supatpit
5 months ago#1
I pre-order the bundle which include notebook from target.com and they charged me 3 times

I place an ordered since Feb, 5

1st times I was charged on Feb, 6
2nd is on Feb, 14
and the 3rd is on Feb, 22

Anyone else ?
What should I do?

User Info: Sakuraiya

Sakuraiya
5 months ago#2
Hmm. I like to say that they haven't actually "charged" you per say. But more on the sense that they make it that they're charging you but leave it on pending without actually taking the money out.

I think Best Buy and Gamestop does the same, they do it to make sure you have the money.

But then again, I could be completely wrong. See if your completed transactions actually show the money leaving your account.
3DS 0834-1353-9679 Nintendo I'D: Mandikiri
Steam: Mandikiri PSN: Sachiko-chan, Switch: 4105-6400-3542 Playing DQX, Astral Chain, FE3H, Monster Hunter World

User Info: supatpit

supatpit
5 months ago#3
My credit card was issued by Thailand bank.

User Info: Bloodmoon77

Bloodmoon77
5 months ago#4
I work at target. Call customer support then maybe your card company.
I wouldn't trust this company with making a cheese sandwich, they'd start an additional kickstarter for the mayo-ssjmatthew on Comcept's MN9

User Info: TheeDeputy

TheeDeputy
5 months ago#5
Like the above post said— when you have something preordered at Target, every week or so they seem to attempt and charge your card(it will show up as a pending transaction in your bank) however it doesn’t actually go through. This process repeats until it is ready to be shipped or picked up. I’ve had this happen with pretty much all of my preorders there, whether it be action figures or video games. I think it’s just their way of making sure the card or bank account is still active.
"I Thought I Had It-- I Did. But I'm Just Fumbling Through."
  1. Boards
  2. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  3. I pre-ordered from Target and I was charged 3 times !!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A