• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Final Fantasy Maxima
  3. What are the differences?

User Info: Xenozx3

Xenozx3
5 months ago#1
I just got this game for my Switch when it was on sale. I am just curious as to what the differences are between the original World Of Final Fantasy and Maxima.

Like what does Maxima have that the first version doesn't?
3ds friend code 4528-1324-3394 (pm me if you want me to add your friend code.)
Switch friend code SW-5556-4203-7904 (pm me if you want me to add your code.)

User Info: Dimlhugiona

Dimlhugiona
5 months ago#2
I actually looked this up the other day, and the answer is a LOT. You can find a full list here, but be warned it contains spoilers:

https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/World_of_Final_Fantasy#World_of_Final_Fantasy_Maxima

Spoiler free summary: new items, new characters, new post-game stuff, and some QoL changes.
We don't always want what we need or need what we want, but chasing needless wants at the expense of wantless needs leaves us forever wanting.

User Info: Xenozx3

Xenozx3
5 months ago#3
Dimlhugiona posted...
I actually looked this up the other day, and the answer is a LOT. You can find a full list here, but be warned it contains spoilers:

https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/World_of_Final_Fantasy#World_of_Final_Fantasy_Maxima

Spoiler free summary: new items, new characters, new post-game stuff, and some QoL changes.

Thank you very much. That's all I needed to know. I might check out that link at a later date. Probably AFTER I beat the game's main story.
3ds friend code 4528-1324-3394 (pm me if you want me to add your friend code.)
Switch friend code SW-5556-4203-7904 (pm me if you want me to add your code.)
(edited 5 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. World of Final Fantasy Maxima
  3. What are the differences?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A