• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: taervek

taervek
8 months ago#1
I put in so much effort in the last 4 years to finally get the Maduin Memento, and Maxima raised the bar again. The fishing minigame is so much worse than the minigame for Maduin. 10k points? I can barely get to 5k! For Noctis' jewel, I don't think it's worth it.

I might try, for the simple fact that my "Who's Who" is at 99%, and that's all that's missing from a 100% run of the game, but that thing is insane.
No pixels were harmed in the creation of this message. Thousands of electrons, though, were horribly inconvenienced.

User Info: baenino

baenino
7 months ago#2
So I just got this jewel, what worked for me was using a pro-controller and using both thumbs, I had my left thumb on Y/X duty and right thumb on B/A with the occasional left thumb on B when A was also needed to be pressed. Idk if it's worth mentioning but "games" seemed to follow a loose pattern that which ever button it started on (Y/X/A) that's what a majority of the "sequences" would start with and once you get the hook on leviathan and need to press all three, you can just button mash.

I believe in you
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A