• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Final Fantasy Maxima
  3. Just got this Game, what should I know going in??

User Info: Kriz24

Kriz24
9 months ago#1
Shalom. My Brother just got me this Game for my Birthday, and I'm excited to play it, but wanted to ask about if there is anything special I should know before going in?? I've never played this before, lol. Thanks for any answers.

User Info: emanuele0933

emanuele0933
9 months ago#2
Sorry for the late response, but I hope this will help you even 5 days later

I don't know if you already reached this point, but early on in the game you'll unlock a "miragegraphy" (this is its name in Italian language) voice in the menu where you can spend skill points (one for each level-up) in order to purchasing active and passive skills, gems, etc
If you don't want to evolve (or devolve) your mirage because you need that your mirage maintain its actual size you can still spend those skill points on the board of their evolved or devolved forms without wasting them... in fact you will maintain each skill you've learned in that board even if your mirage is in a different evolution stage. The only skills that cannot be inherited are the ones highlighted in green, because those are exclusive of that mirage at that specific size
But there's more: if you managed to unlock a recolor version of that mirage (for example a Black Chocobo instead of Yellow) you can turn your Yellow Chocobo in the Black one, spend its skill points in that new board (always avoiding the green-highlighted skills, obviously) and turn back to the Yellow form inheriting all the new passive and active bonuses unlocked in that "parallel" board
In facts every time you change your mirage in one of those recolored alternate version of itself it will have the same amount of skill points you should have accumulated growing from level 1 to your current level

So, for example, if you have a Chocobo at level 30, you firstly spend these 30+3 points in its board (or in the one of the Chocobo chick), then you turn your Chocobo in a Black one and it will regain again 33 points to spend among this new board and the Black Chick one... Then again turn your Chocobo to White (if you already unlocked it) and you will have another 33 points to spend in this new board (the White Chick is not available in the game)
In the end you basically triplicate the amount of skill points you had by doing absolutely nothing... If you want maintain your Chocobo Yellow because you like its peculiar skills more than the other versions you can switch again to Yellow maintaining all the skills you unlocked in all of the previous boards (except the green, remember that)

If you are now asking how to unlock those color variants the answer is by defeating them at least once in the game

For the rest it's a pretty straight forwarded game, you can't really miss anything

Good game!
FC: SW-1832-0808-6888 Shireen (Sw) FC: 2938-5940-9579 (3DS)
My HA Aprimons List: https://bit.ly/2PWW4Bx

Kriz24
9 months ago#3
emanuele0933 posted...
Sorry for the late response, but I hope this will help you even 5 days later

I don't know if you already reached this point, but early on in the game you'll unlock a "miragegraphy" (this is its name in Italian language) voice in the menu where you can spend skill points (one for each level-up) in order to purchasing active and passive skills, gems, etc
If you don't want to evolve (or devolve) your mirage because you need that your mirage maintain its actual size you can still spend those skill points on the board of their evolved or devolved forms without wasting them... in fact you will maintain each skill you've learned in that board even if your mirage is in a different evolution stage. The only skills that cannot be inherited are the ones highlighted in green, because those are exclusive of that mirage at that specific size
But there's more: if you managed to unlock a recolor version of that mirage (for example a Black Chocobo instead of Yellow) you can turn your Yellow Chocobo in the Black one, spend its skill points in that new board (always avoiding the green-highlighted skills, obviously) and turn back to the Yellow form inheriting all the new passive and active bonuses unlocked in that "parallel" board
In facts every time you change your mirage in one of those recolored alternate version of itself it will have the same amount of skill points you should have accumulated growing from level 1 to your current level

So, for example, if you have a Chocobo at level 30, you firstly spend these 30+3 points in its board (or in the one of the Chocobo chick), then you turn your Chocobo in a Black one and it will regain again 33 points to spend among this new board and the Black Chick one... Then again turn your Chocobo to White (if you already unlocked it) and you will have another 33 points to spend in this new board (the White Chick is not available in the game)
In the end you basically triplicate the amount of skill points you had by doing absolutely nothing... If you want maintain your Chocobo Yellow because you like its peculiar skills more than the other versions you can switch again to Yellow maintaining all the skills you unlocked in all of the previous boards (except the green, remember that)

If you are now asking how to unlock those color variants the answer is by defeating them at least once in the game

For the rest it's a pretty straight forwarded game, you can't really miss anything

Good game!

Thanks. There is a lot of stuff here that I had Questions about!! Thanks for the help!!

User Info: emanuele0933

emanuele0933
9 months ago#4
Ah I forgot to tell you that after every 25% of completion of those boards, your mirages get an overall bonus in their statistics
FC: SW-1832-0808-6888 Shireen (Sw) FC: 2938-5940-9579 (3DS)
My HA Aprimons List: https://bit.ly/2PWW4Bx

Kriz24
9 months ago#5
emanuele0933 posted...
Ah I forgot to tell you that after every 25% of completion of those boards, your mirages get an overall bonus in their statistics

Ok, thanks. :)
  1. Boards
  2. World of Final Fantasy Maxima
  3. Just got this Game, what should I know going in??
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A