• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Final Fantasy Maxima
  3. Can't unlock true ending?

User Info: NMR-3

NMR-3
11 months ago#1
Every guide I've found says that in order to get the True Ending, I need to clear the following conditions:
  • Get every one of the Pleiad through the intervention quests (Bahamut, Odin, Leviathan, Diabolos). Check. Got the rewards.
  • Get Tamamohime through the Vestiges of Life intervention quest. Check. Got the rewards, too.
  • Clear all Intervention Quests (not sure about this one). Check, even the Omega God one ("Bridge Woes"). Also got the rewards here.
  • Buy every Champion medal & jewel (not sure). Check. The Girl With No Name is now selling seeds, as she ought to.
And yet, I never got the cutscene where Serafie asks me if I want to do the final battle now. Whenever I talk to her it's just her usual blather about trying to water Tamamo or about how you shouldn't let the prism case overflow or whatever.

What am I missing? Am I supposed to clear the entire colosseum? Because I'm currently level 67, and not nearly ready to take on the big leagues of 90+ just yet. The Rumour Radar is still stuck on the Pleiad rumours but I don't know if that's not as intended.

In short, I'm stuck, and I'd be very thankful for any tips.

User Info: DeltaInferno

DeltaInferno
11 months ago#2
Did you get Shiva, Raham, abd Ifirit from the arena? If not that is most likely what you are missing. It should be noted there are more intervention quests tied to the arena after get the three nebula guardians.

Oh before i forget, you need to have one Star(speical) of each of the pleiads, not just making one via its memento.

The nebula guardains will appear randomly as you clear non dlc arena maps.
3ds friend code:1908 1467 8353

User Info: NMR-3

NMR-3
11 months ago#3
DeltaInferno posted...
Did you get Shiva, Raham, abd Ifirit from the arena? If not that is most likely what you are missing. It should be noted there are more intervention quests tied to the arena after get the three nebula guardians.

Oh before i forget, you need to have one Star(speical) of each of the pleiads, not just making one via its memento.

The nebula guardains will appear randomly as you clear non dlc arena maps.
Oh, man. I'd beaten Ramuh and gotten a Zapt to unlock Ramuh, but never got Ramuh-Star. The second I imprismed him, the scene immediately played. I feel like an idiot, but seriously, thanks.

User Info: DeltaInferno

DeltaInferno
11 months ago#4
Glad i could be of help. I reread your post before i posted and noticed you didnt mention those three anywhere since they are pleiads.

As for the Girl with no name stuff, there was a glitch in the orginal version that required you to rebeat the final boss to unlock post game content. Im not sure If it is still true in maxima.
3ds friend code:1908 1467 8353
  1. Boards
  2. World of Final Fantasy Maxima
  3. Can't unlock true ending?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A