• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: McMarbles

McMarbles
11 months ago#1
I'm coming up on the final dungeon, with a party of around level 49. Is this a decent endgame leve?

Also, I have a Zaphr that's maxed out both of its possible mirage boards, but there's two others that look like they're locked off by mementoes. Where would I find these?
Currently playing: World of Final Fantasy Maxima (Switch)
#SluggoIsLit

User Info: DeltaInferno

DeltaInferno
11 months ago#2
The final dungeon is very long so you'll level up quite a bit before the final boss.

One is locked by a side quest from the Girl with no Name, the other is one of many post game rewards.
3ds friend code:1908 1467 8353

McMarbles
11 months ago#3
Ok, time to do more intervention quests then, ‘Cuz Zaphr’s high magic power has been super useful and I want to keep building it.
#SluggoIsLit

DeltaInferno
11 months ago#4
McMarbles posted...
Ok, time to do more intervention quests then, ‘Cuz Zaphr’s high magic power has been super useful and I want to keep building it.
In general you always want to do them unless the choice is between a quest and a champion medal. Aside from menetos and champion jewels, they also unlock one of kind migirages such as undead princess and Goblin princess.

Without knowing your party I cannot give good advice for the final dungeon, but common advice I saw and agree with is having a "mob build" and "boss build" for each of the twins. From here on out dungeons are long, so a seeker mirage for each twin to keep AP high and some form of AP draining and healing ability should reduce item waste.

I personally used Bahamut once i unlocked him in most mob fights.

McMarbles
11 months ago#5
Got the bad ending at L. 55. Wow, what a depressing ending to such a lighthearted game.
#SluggoIsLit

McMarbles
11 months ago#6
Ugh, I think I’m done. These summon-catching battles are a slog and I’m kind of tired of this game anyway.
#SluggoIsLit

DeltaInferno
11 months ago#7
McMarbles posted...
Ugh, I think I’m done. These summon-catching battles are a slog and I’m kind of tired of this game anyway.
There is no bad ending.

There is the false ending, which leads into the final chapter. If you feel like no longer playing i reccomend watching the final boss and ending online. Overall i really enjoy the game but the twist isnt telegraphed well so i can see why people dislike it.

McMarbles
11 months ago#8
DeltaInferno posted...
There is no bad ending.

There is the false ending, which leads into the final chapter. If you feel like no longer playing i reccomend watching the final boss and ending online. Overall i really enjoy the game but the twist isnt telegraphed well so i can see why people dislike it.

This sounds like what I’ll do.

I can’t beat Leviathan. Supposedly lightning is supposed to do ridiculous damage, but it’s barely scratching her.
#SluggoIsLit

DeltaInferno
11 months ago#9
Make sure to check magic defense vs physical defense, and use the better weakness. Critical physical builds are also good at this point in the story, but are not required, a tonberry, white wolf and Squall have very high crit chance.

User Info: emanuele0933

emanuele0933
9 months ago#10
I am at level 45 at the Big Bridge... I'm near the end of the game?
FC: SW-1832-0808-6888 Shireen (Sw) FC: 2938-5940-9579 (3DS)
My HA Aprimons List: https://bit.ly/2PWW4Bx
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A