• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Final Fantasy Maxima
  3. Not even twenty minutes in and I hate Tama!!!

User Info: Mudonis

Mudonis
1 year ago#1
I just got the game since it was half off.

The way she talks is extremely irritating.

If she spoke in a similar manner as Petra from Fire Emblem Three Houses I might find it somewhat endearing but all of those stupid "the"s just make me wish I could throw her into a dirty pike...
Don't forget me!!!

User Info: rwbonesy

rwbonesy
1 year ago#2
to anyone who reads this: just R your way through tama dialogue if it's a problem
actually a dog in a business suit at a keyboard
(UNIST: Akatsuki)

Mudonis
1 year ago#3
WendoloKazaki posted...
to anyone who reads this: just R your way through tama dialogue if it's a problem
Sadly that ends up causing me to skip others dialogue when I do that.

Don't get me wrong I love the game overall. I just hate Tama.
Don't forget me!!!

User Info: LordHellmaster

LordHellmaster
1 year ago#4
I’m betting it most likely sounds better with Japanese voice dialogue but unfortunately for me, I wasn’t able to get the Day One edition with exclusive content like that so I resisted the urge to throw the system through the window every time I heard Tama talk; just thinking about it makes my teeth hurt.
"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
--Mark Twain

User Info: 2hackerz

2hackerz
11 months ago#5
LordHellmaster posted...
I’m betting it most likely sounds better with Japanese voice dialogue but unfortunately for me, I wasn’t able to get the Day One edition with exclusive content like that so I resisted the urge to throw the system through the window every time I heard Tama talk; just thinking about it makes my teeth hurt.

The japanese audio does help a lot. The random "the"s tossed into the middle of sentences is much less annoying when reading the subtitles as opposed to actually hearing them.

User Info: McMarbles

McMarbles
11 months ago#6
Tama did grate. I wish Serafie came with you instead.
Currently playing: World of Final Fantasy Maxima (Switch)
#SluggoIsLit
(message deleted)

Mudonis
8 months ago#8
Desune posted...
Japanese voices are much better. I strongly suggest to play all Japanese (and any other foreign game) with their original voice-acting.
Oh I actually like most of the voice acting into this game.

It's just the way Tama talks that I hate.

Edit: Also I'm actually suprised this topic hasn't been archived yet.
Don't forget me!!!

User Info: JerokTerojokke

JerokTerojokke
7 months ago#9
McMarbles posted...
Tama did grate. I wish Serafie came with you instead.

What do you mean? Who is Tama? Serafie controls everything. You're acting weird, Reynn.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Final Fantasy Maxima
  3. Not even twenty minutes in and I hate Tama!!!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A