• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Little Town Hero
  3. Can't get past soldier to see minister in chapter 2. Also other questions.

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
1 year ago#1
So I’m stuck and noticed I got some smell of the cat from talking to a girl on a roof of a building. Another says she can hear a cat.

Then that lady on the bridge I can’t get to?

What do I do?

Also what determines the recharge of the 3 barrier over the hearts? I hate it when the boss regenerates it and not sure what triggers this.
PSN: Joerpg84 Dissidia opera: 144 578 550
FFBE- 799 086 973. Esther/Elena/Zeno/Sylvie/Event

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
1 year ago#2
JRPG posted...
So I’m stuck and noticed I got some smell of the cat from talking to a girl on a roof of a building. Another says she can hear a cat.

What do I do?
You'll need to keep talking to villagers til your characters says he has enough for a plan, then you’ll need to explain to Nelz what the plan is - should be croquette-smell-lure if I recall.

Also what determines the recharge of the 3 barrier over the hearts? I hate it when the boss regenerates it and not sure what triggers this.
After you take out a heart, its guts regenerate. Same with your character - lose a heart and your guts respawn.
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi/Go:9267 2163 5632

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
1 year ago#3
freedumbdclxvi posted...
JRPG posted...

What do I do?
You'll need to keep talking to villagers til your characters says he has enough for a plan, then you’ll need to explain to Nelz what the plan is - should be croquette-smell-lure if I recall.

After you take out a heart, its guts regenerate. Same with your character - lose a heart and your guts respawn.

Maybe it’s a glitch but I talked to every single person 4 times going back and forth. Even did the visionary quest with the same boss etc. maybe I was tired and missed something.

Thank you for your reply
PSN: Joerpg84 Dissidia opera: 144 578 550
FFBE- 799 086 973. Esther/Elena/Zeno/Sylvie/Event
  1. Boards
  2. Little Town Hero
  3. Can't get past soldier to see minister in chapter 2. Also other questions.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A