• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Little Town Hero
  3. Monster perfume?

User Info: Dharengo

Dharengo
1 year ago#1
What smell do monsters hate?

User Info: Videogamer234

Videogamer234
1 year ago#2
This quest intersects with another quest involving a barrel of aged ale. You need to wait to finish it when you first get the quest.

The other quest starts by the cliff in the graveyard in I think chapter 6 or so (maybe 5).

User Info: smoni160

smoni160
1 year ago#3
I'm having trouble finding the quest that starts in the graveyard. I've got to chapter 8 and have been told that I need to finish all side quests now, but I can't find the guy in the graveyard. Have I missed him?

User Info: TenchiLD

TenchiLD
1 year ago#4
The guy in question is hanging out by the ledge in the graveyard area staring at a barrel across the canyon. If you can see that barrel and the guy isn’t there then maybe the quest is missable?
Currently playing: Little Town Hero

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
1 year ago#5
One thing to keep in mind during the aged ale quest is one of the direction arrows is broken. It isn’t a big deal when you’re ignoring the directions to find the hidden door.

But it is a big deal after entering the door when you’re supposed to follow the directions.
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi/Go:9267 2163 5632

User Info: JDavidC

JDavidC
1 year ago#6
To be precise, the broken signs point in the opposite direction to where they're supposed to be pointing.
3DS FC: 3093-7112-3992

User Info: smoni160

smoni160
1 year ago#7
TenchiLD posted...
The guy in question is hanging out by the ledge in the graveyard area staring at a barrel across the canyon. If you can see that barrel and the guy isn’t there then maybe the quest is missable?

So I think this quest must be missable then, because he's definitely nowhere in the graveyard...

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
1 year ago#8
smoni160 posted...
So I think this quest must be missable then, because he's definitely nowhere in the graveyard...
I think it triggers when you go to the next chapter after starting the overall sub quest, so if you didn’t get to Minnie until Chapter 8 it’s probably gone on this playthrough.
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi/Go:9267 2163 5632
  1. Boards
  2. Little Town Hero
  3. Monster perfume?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A