• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: allstar64

allstar64
1 year ago#1
For the pie thief quest, I've had it for a few chapters now and I've been all over the world many many times but I haven't seen anything that would seem to trigger/continue it. The game just told me to wrap up all side quests so I wanted to know if I can finish this and if I can where to go to do it. Thank you.

User Info: superstarultra

superstarultra
1 year ago#2
You just spoke to the woman about the Broccoli Pies being stolen, right? If so, head to the Farm and look around. There ought to be this big hill that you can go right up that kinda curves to the left. Don't go up it. There should be two patches of wheat to the left of the ramp you traverse up. Walk around to the left of them a bit and you will see Margo, the girl with blonde hair sitting off to the side (it's somewhat hard to even spot her, since her hair is the same color as the wheat when seen from behind on the curving hill). Talk to her to then see some story.

If this isn't the part you're at, I'm just at the Chapter 4 boss, so I apologize if I haven't seen more beyond that.

User Info: allstar64

allstar64
1 year ago#3
Damnit. I swear I checked that field like 5-6 times. I must have just never saw her. regardless thanks.

That being said they didn't give me any other clues as to what to do next on the quest. I'm worried that I needed to do something in a previous chapter. Can anyone confirm or deny whether or not I've missed it? Like I said above the game just warned me that I need to wrap up all quests (Ch 8).

User Info: Piet_NL

Piet_NL
1 year ago#4
I want to know this too! I’m stuck at 3/4 of this quest...
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
1 year ago#5
Tha_Man_DS posted...
After you find Margo in the field near the farm, the next portion of the quest becomes available. Same lady in the same location gives the next part - but I think it needs to go to the next chapter to trigger.
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi/Go:9267 2163 5632

Piet_NL
1 year ago#6
freedumbdclxvi posted...
Tha_Man_DS posted...
After you find Margo in the field near the farm, the next portion of the quest becomes available. Same lady in the same location gives the next part - but I think it needs to go to the next chapter to trigger.

Damn... I hope I have an older auto save then...

Piet_NL
1 year ago#7
Well, I seem to miss 2 bosses.
Also, there’s this blonde girl (forgot her name) in front op the castle gate, but I can’t speak to her as the ‘Do you really want to continue’ dialogue (at the end of chapter 8) appears everytime I walk up to her...
And worst of all: I have no (auto) saves before chapter 8.

I have few problems with this game, bur missables are unforgivable... I even made a seperate save file at the end of chapter 8 (before said dialogue) to prevent situations like these... -_-

I’m not going to replay the game just to do these sidequests (I beat the final boss in another save file).

Edit:
The dialogue should’ve come up while playing chapter 7, ‘cause many(/all?) of the sidequests can only be completed upon reaching a new chapter, which is not possible if you start doing ‘the sidequests in chapter 8. I like the game, but that’s just bad game design.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A