You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion 3
  3. If Nintendo ever thought of adding extra downloadable content, here's an idea

User Info: Jake Johnson

Jake Johnson
3 months ago#1
Add a few rooms in which the Poes from The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time appear:

Joelle, Beth, Amy, and Meg.

Make it so that Luigi has to do special things (like remove posters from the wall, or suck up all dirt in the room) to make each Poe vulnerable.
3DS FC: 3110-4728-7791

User Info: SS4kronos33

SS4kronos33
3 weeks ago#2
i could go for the poe sisters as long as they were not dlc. just add them as special guest crossovers the way link is for mk8.

i can see them being bosses or portrait ghost and as a homage to ocarina of time suck the picture of them off the wall to get them to appear
You know...one man can make a difference and With great power comes great responsiblity....WHY??? BECAUSE STAN LEE said so--R.I.P Stan the man Lee--1922-2018

User Info: Lord_Mudkip

Lord_Mudkip
1 week ago#3
Gooigi says: staph thinking ahead.
THE LEADER OF THE MUDKIPS, IT IS LORD MUDKIP!!!!! Creater of Wario starts a war. if you want a response, @ me! Subscribe to my friends youtube, Yoyo_kid.
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion 3
  3. If Nintendo ever thought of adding extra downloadable content, here's an idea