This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Outer Loop releasing new album Run From The Company in a week from today!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Music: Rock
  3. The Outer Loop releasing new album Run From The Company in a week from today!

User Info: qlaxmicmizzel38

qlaxmicmizzel38
1 year ago#1
Hey folks, I've posted some stuff from my band The Outer Loop here a few times before, and the people who responded liked it. We are releasing our first album, "Run From The Company," in one week, on 8/12/16! The album is 40 minutes of Rock 'n' Roll, with a variety of different styles and influences including indie rock, hard rock, pop, and punk.

Two songs, "Nothing Has Ever Happened To Me," and "NightDay (Eternal)," from the album are already available to download or stream for free from our bandcamp site:

theouterloop.bandcamp.com

Thanks for listening! Comments are appreciated!

qlaxmicmizzel38
1 year ago#2
Reminder that the album will be out tomorrow! It will be free to download so check it out!

User Info: rulerBob8

rulerBob8
1 year ago#3
How is it? Can you name off some similar bands?
Awaiting Injustice 2, Elder Scrolls VI, Forza Horizon 3, and some other junk.
OFFICIAL CAPTAIN BOOMERANG OF THE INJUSTICE 2 BOARDS

qlaxmicmizzel38
1 year ago#4
Run from the Company by The Outer Loop is out NOW! Download it from iTunes or bandcamp!
Theouterloopband.bandcamp.com
itun.es/us/G_1geb

And @rulerBob8 I think it came out quite well. Our music has an energetic hard rock sound. Interestingly, the bands we most commonly receive comparisons to are Black Sabbath, Green Day, and Soundgarden (pretty much in that order). We have some songs that sound like early 2000s punk rock, one song reminds me of the Killers, and even one that to me sounds like The Mars Volta. Hopefully that answers your question!
  1. Boards
  2. Music: Rock
  3. The Outer Loop releasing new album Run From The Company in a week from today!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived