You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III Remastered
  3. Is Liberation remastered as well?

User Info: indica

indica
1 month ago#1
And to the same extent as 3?
There is no good. There is no evil. There just is.

User Info: Mech4452

Mech4452
1 month ago#2
Yes. Liberation had already been "remastered" for the PS3 so this is a second step.
https://i.imgtc.com/4mnuaWE.gif https://i.imgtc.com/lWPvJfk.gif
https://i.imgtc.com/Kpz1CCu.gif https://i.imgtc.com/LV7IIFT.gif

User Info: infamousify

infamousify
1 month ago#3
indica posted...

Yes this Includes AC3 Main Game AC Liberation Main Game & The Tyranny Of King Washington which is Connor DLC after AC3's Main Game. I'm surprised they didn't raise the price & include AC Rogue as well considering that is an AC3 Prequel & Epilogue to AC3's Events still disappointed we never got a Connor Vs Shay game as Rogue's Ending really felt that it would head in that direction especially with Arno & Connor been name dropped at the end of Rogue.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: indica

indica
1 month ago#4
infamousify posted...
indica posted...

Yes this Includes AC3 Main Game AC Liberation Main Game & The Tyranny Of King Washington which is Connor DLC after AC3's Main Game. I'm surprised they didn't raise the price & include AC Rogue as well considering that is an AC3 Prequel & Epilogue to AC3's Events still disappointed we never got a Connor Vs Shay game as Rogue's Ending really felt that it would head in that direction especially with Arno & Connor been name dropped at the end of Rogue.

Yeah, I was just wondering if Liberation got as good of a remake treatment as 3. I'm actually more excited about playing that
There is no good. There is no evil. There just is.

User Info: ezio899

ezio899
1 month ago#5
infamousify posted...
Connor Vs Shay game as Rogue's Ending really felt that it would head in that direction especially with Arno & Connor been name dropped at the end of Rogue.

Rogue is a pro/epi for unity not 3....Yea Conner got name dropped but all in all other then Benjamin Franklin it has nothing to do with ac3.....

EDIT: Also Rogue has a direct impact on Unity as the ending is the exact start of Unity. Just more so explains what happened to Arno's Father.
PSN:Urabraska
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: awsomemanspiff

awsomemanspiff
1 month ago#6
ezio899 posted...
infamousify posted...
Connor Vs Shay game as Rogue's Ending really felt that it would head in that direction especially with Arno & Connor been name dropped at the end of Rogue.

Rogue is a pro/epi for unity not 3....Yea Conner got name dropped but all in all other then Benjamin Franklin it has nothing to do with ac3.....

EDIT: Also Rogue has a direct impact on Unity as the ending is the exact start of Unity. Just more so explains what happened to Arno's Father.

What are you talking about? It has all the stuff with the homestead assassins and Achilles and his family dying. And all that jazz!
Joshua 1:9 - Be strong and courageous, do not be terrified do not be discouraged for the lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

User Info: ezio899

ezio899
1 month ago#7
awsomemanspiff posted...
ezio899 posted...
infamousify posted...

What are you talking about? It has all the stuff with the homestead assassins and Achilles and his family dying. And all that jazz!

Which predates Ac3.....by 13 years at min.
PSN:Urabraska

User Info: Losttraveler

Losttraveler
1 month ago#8
Is liberation on the disc or a separate download?
"Never fear, Smith is here"

User Info: awsomemanspiff

awsomemanspiff
1 month ago#9
ezio899 posted...
awsomemanspiff posted...
ezio899 posted...
infamousify posted...

Which predates Ac3.....by 13 years at min.

So? You’re telling me what happens at the end of rogue doesn’t take place 20 something years before Arno grows up and understands what happens?

Rogues story still directly effects(or affects sorry never get that right) with what happens in AC3 to what characters and how it shapes future characters story.
Joshua 1:9 - Be strong and courageous, do not be terrified do not be discouraged for the lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: George_Sears

George_Sears
1 month ago#10
Rogue was so good.
The 43rd President of the United States
Died April 30th 2009
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III Remastered
  3. Is Liberation remastered as well?