You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III Remastered
  3. PSA To Anyone New Playing This Game

User Info: infamousify

infamousify
2 months ago#1
Play the Homestead Missions as they have Huge Story and Plot details which you will miss out on if you don't play them.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Viper187666

Viper187666
4 weeks ago#2
Oh, I hated that s*** log thing you had to get a 100% on with the homesteads to get the last achievement/trophy. Not doing it a 2nd time. I'll probably skip the bulls*** pirate ship missions too. f*** the ones where you had to disable them but not sink them were annoying.
My command center: http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/desk12082018a.jpg
http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/desk12082018b.jpg
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: DragynRyder

DragynRyder
4 weeks ago#3
I'm not looking forward to the 6 hour tutorial again....

The homestead stuff was annoying as well
A Hero Need Not Speak, For When He Is Gone...The World Will Speak For Him.
PSN: Phoenyx_13. XBL:Wildthing1385

User Info: Corndowg

Corndowg
3 weeks ago#4
Just gotta do it all. Hope that new lighting and resolution is worth it. The added mechanics might be.

User Info: SuperTriforce

SuperTriforce
3 weeks ago#5
Thanks for the info! I generally complete all my games, but this tidbit will serve me as a reminder to pay a little more attention during these.

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
3 weeks ago#6
DragynRyder posted...

I'll be completely honest, the games downloaded on my ps4 but I keep opening the mk11 beta for that exact reason.

I really wish there was some sort of "yeah, we did this before" option to skip right to where you're connor, that tutorial was brutal, especially when you've done it before.
A woman sleeps with 10 men she's a whore, but a guy goes and does the exact same thing? Gay, definitely gay.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

DragynRyder
3 weeks ago#7
ssjmatthew posted...
DragynRyder posted...

I'll be completely honest, the games downloaded on my ps4 but I keep opening the mk11 beta for that exact reason.

I really wish there was some sort of "yeah, we did this before" option to skip right to where you're connor, that tutorial was brutal, especially when you've done it before.

That would be great , I wish they did it that way. I am doing the same , except with the Division 2

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
3 weeks ago#8
DragynRyder posted...
ssjmatthew posted...
DragynRyder posted...

That would be great , I wish they did it that way. I am doing the same , except with the Division 2

I will admit I liked haytham, and honestly if the entire game was based around him I think it would of been one of the higher ranked titles in the series and I believe the extended opening wouldn't of been as criticised if we didn't go from a smooth confident character to someone who rubs a lot of people the wrong way, but the tutorial outstayed it's welcome as is imo.

Who puts a multi segment tutorial in the fifth game of a series that didn't change anything of note until a couple games later?
A woman sleeps with 10 men she's a whore, but a guy goes and does the exact same thing? Gay, definitely gay.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

DragynRyder
3 weeks ago#9
ssjmatthew posted...
DragynRyder posted...
ssjmatthew posted...
DragynRyder posted...

I will admit I liked haytham, and honestly if the entire game was based around him I think it would of been one of the higher ranked titles in the series and I believe the extended opening wouldn't of been as criticised if we didn't go from a smooth confident character to someone who rubs a lot of people the wrong way, but the tutorial outstayed it's welcome as is imo.

Who puts a multi segment tutorial in the fifth game of a series that didn't change anything of note until a couple games later?

Couldn't agree more.

User Info: SuperTriforce

SuperTriforce
3 weeks ago#10
ssjmatthew posted...
I will admit I liked haytham, and honestly if the entire game was based around him I think it would of been one of the higher ranked titles in the series and I believe the extended opening wouldn't of been as criticised if we didn't go from a smooth confident character to someone who rubs a lot of people the wrong way...

Absolutely agreed.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III Remastered
  3. PSA To Anyone New Playing This Game