• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BerserkerPk

BerserkerPk
3 months ago#1
I've been using the Eye orb and the Radiance orb pretty much exclusively but I wonder what kind of build people use.

The two build I mostly use is
1: Eye build

2 Eye orbs.
Eye orb spell
Ring that gives a 3rd orb.

That build is pretty much my boss killer since I got the eye orb up to level 391 it pretty much makes mince meat out of anything.

2: Speed running build.

2 Radiance orb
The radiance spell
The eye ring.

I ran a new game + with that setup with a level 200+ radiance orb and I was killed all non boss enemies in 1 or 2 hits. The ring was caused I was missing some rooms and I figured a new game + with that setup would be less tedious than rerun the whole game. Now that I got 100% map completion and know where the secret rooms are I'll think of anything ring then the eye ring.

And that is it.
What are some of you guys setup as I'm curious.
Come on, your ass is mine- Heat .

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
3 months ago#2
I experimented with all of the orbs pretty heavily, but always came back to double Plasma (often with the ring that gives you 3 hits instead of 2).

Auto-targeting force lightning that demolishes everything is tough to beat. Sure, some of the other orbs have a bit better DPS, but being able to march through the game in a straight line with everything dying is pretty satisfying.

User Info: BerserkerPk

BerserkerPk
3 months ago#3
Not a fan of the plasma orb due to the MP usage.

I imagine at higher levels it takes less to kill mob and so giving mana more time to regen so this might be a case were a high level orb is not only better for DPS to to increase power but less usage means more time for mana to recover.
Come on, your ass is mine- Heat .

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
3 months ago#4
BerserkerPk posted...
Not a fan of the plasma orb due to the MP usage.

I can't remember ever having the mana run out...
  • Post New Message