• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Timespinner
  3. Question about preparing for the end of the game. (spoilers)

User Info: Aegix_Drakan

Aegix_Drakan
4 months ago#1
Ok, so, I think I'm at the end of the game. I've got the 3 optional hidden tuning gears, I've got a nice setup of orbs, and there's basically nowhere I haven't explored.

(Well, except what looks like a direct-upwards node in Queen Aelana's little chamber where I got the plasma orbs, that I don't know how to get up to because there's nothing to climb on, and no enemies to Time-Stop in that tiny little room)

So, assuming that I'm at the end of the game, I have one pertinent question.

If I go to fight the "regular" last boss (I assume) in the Emperor's tower (which will probably lead to the "bad ending") will I be able to reload my save file from before then in order to use the Tuning gears to fight the "real" final boss?
I make RPGs for a hobby. Feel free to give 'em a whirl if you like a challenge.
https://rpgmaker.net/users/Aegix_Drakan/games/

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
4 months ago#2
You will be able to go back after completing the game and doing whatever you want (including going after the "true" ending).

As far as the area you can't explore yet, likely you have the means to do so, but don't realize it. If you found that bonus boss in the past who is some sort of priest with similar attacks to the Queen, you go this not so-useful orb weapon. Thing is, when using the special of his orbs, it creates a light pillar you can stand on top of. You can repeatedly make these light columns to jump higher and higher.

It is pretty slow and yow will get a much faster way to jump higher if you explore additional content (requires you to get to the true ending).
  1. Boards
  2. Timespinner
  3. Question about preparing for the end of the game. (spoilers)
  • Post New Message