• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Timespinner
  3. Question regarding completionism. SPOILERS, obviously.

User Info: Ninjamohawk

Ninjamohawk
4 months ago#1
So I just got the final two feats, beat every boss without taking damage and without stopping time. I have every item, including the glass pumpkin.

Anything else? I haven't maxed out the familiars, do they change appearance or anything? Do you get anything for beating the game on nightmare lv 1?

I think I'm done.

User Info: DEADLY SHAD0W

DEADLY SHAD0W
4 months ago#2
No the familiars do not change appearance when you max them out but they do one hit kill most enemies. Only the dragon and crow change appearance if you insert a password at the password screen. You'll just have to Google it since this site doesn't have it.

Beating nightmare lv 1 gets you Selen's Bangle which increases experience gained. Just be sure to reload that file and collect it before you start a new game and overwrite. You also unlock nightmare lv 255.
(edited 4 months ago)

Ninjamohawk
4 months ago#3
Sweet thanks. I'll go ahead and run nightmare lv 1

I'm playing this on Switch but nobody over there is talking about this game because they're too busy playing find the Pikachu or whatever
(edited 4 months ago)

Ninjamohawk
4 months ago#4
I'm wondering if HP upgrades roll over into lv 1 cap, because I maxed out before I started regular nightmare mode. It'd be cool if those all carried over so I don't start with hardly any HP.

DEADLY SHAD0W
4 months ago#5
Yes, they do roll over.

Ninjamohawk
4 months ago#6
Yeah I thought so once I began the run. Started with almost 700 HP

User Info: alden666

alden666
4 months ago#7
DEADLY SHAD0W posted...
No the familiars do not change appearance when you max them out but they do one hit kill most enemies. Only the dragon and crow change appearance if you insert a password at the password screen. You'll just have to Google it since this site doesn't have it.

Beating nightmare lv 1 gets you Selen's Bangle which increases experience gained. Just be sure to reload that file and collect it before you start a new game and overwrite. You also unlock nightmare lv 255.

The familiars,or at least one of them, change appearance -- the sword familiar. It gets an extra handle thingy and some more spikes.

DEADLY SHAD0W
4 months ago#8
Wrong board.

Ninjamohawk
3 months ago#9
Wrong board for what?

DEADLY SHAD0W
3 months ago#10
I was talking to the above poster. This game doesn't have a sword familiar.
  1. Boards
  2. Timespinner
  3. Question regarding completionism. SPOILERS, obviously.
  • Post New Message