• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Timespinner
  3. Quickest way to max out orbs?

User Info: DEADLY SHAD0W

DEADLY SHAD0W
4 months ago#1
So far I have maxed out all the familiars level to 100 and Lunais' level to 255. Are there any completionist here who maxed all the orbs to 999?

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
4 months ago#2
Wow!

Are familiars useful at all when leveled that high (not that you’d need any help at that point)?

DEADLY SHAD0W
4 months ago#3
Well they do one hit kill most enemies at that level.

DEADLY SHAD0W
4 months ago#4
Damn! This game is not very popular. I can understand why. The theme is rather unsettling to be honest but I do enjoy everything else about this game.

User Info: Ninjamohawk

Ninjamohawk
4 months ago#5
Run through the optional area and collect elemental bees. During your runs equip the one(s) you are working on along with the galaxy earrings.

This is the fastest

DEADLY SHAD0W
4 months ago#6
Thanks. I did that and it still feels tedious. I decided to just raise most of the orbs level to at least 300 and some to at least 400. As long as I can one hit kill most enemies in the game, that's good enough. Being able to kill Ravenlord with one blast of the Djinn Inferno feels satisfying. I maxed out the wind orb while I was in the process of farming for elemental beads though. I just activate the storm eye and just run through enemies in the optional area.

And in case anyone didn't realize this, equipping 2 galaxy earrings do not make the effect stack.
(edited 4 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Timespinner
  3. Quickest way to max out orbs?
  • Post New Message