• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth Life
  3. Advice for mid game?

User Info: tokko1234

tokko1234
2 months ago#1
So I'm probably getting close to done at this point. (just got Mei) and I'm looking to improve my gear but I'm struggling to find good gear still as I keep getting the same few weapons and armor. What should I be looking for to equip? I know what traits I should put on them provided they have the slots but what gear should I get? So far I'm mostly using katana and knight shields with Amazon or frilly gear.
Edit: not relevant to the topic but figured I'd post here instead of making a new topic but are there any games similar to this in English? I know there was a previous game but I heard that never got an English translation
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Oorann

Oorann
2 months ago#2
Hmm.. If you just got Mei, you'll still have some more of the story to go but have you fully upgrade the gears to the max luster value through synthesis for all those same weapon/armor?

You can also use my FAQ in the Guides section to look at the Synthesis for higher tiered weapons if that's what you're looking for as well as set bonuses for all of them.

This is a roguelike dungeon game so there will be plenty of them mechanic-wise. But in the same vein as Omega Labyrinth would be the PS Vita and the never gonna release in english version of Omega Labyrinth Z.
Wake me up when the world ends, so I can laugh in its face

tokko1234
2 months ago#3
Thanks and yeah they are at least close if not max

tokko1234
2 months ago#4
Also any other good games with a focus on fan service? I like a good story and gameplay but sometimes I like to just relax and enjoy shameless fan service like this game. Though I do enjoy the dungeons too
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth Life
  3. Advice for mid game?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A