2 months ago #2
Personally for me, no.

The weapons are something that can easily be gotten to synthesis(combine) to upgrade to a max of 25 times, which will help with story(queen's whip and bondage shield). But you can find weapons to later in the game that can be upgraded to 50 times if you find enough of them or using weapon or shield tomes to upgrade the weapons and shields. Plus, midgame and post-game gear far outclass them.

The costumes are only portraits that shows up at the hub garden when the girls are talking, not the chibi 3D models themselves.

Songs are something you need to manually select while at the hub garden. But it's something you have to decide for yourself if you want to listen to the character songs themselves whenever you're at the hub garden.

If there's anything I missed, please let me know. If there's something incorrect, do point it out. If there's something confusing, you can ask for me to clarify.
Wake me up when the world ends, so I can laugh in its face

Previous Versions
2 months ago
Personally for me, no.

The weapons are something that can easily be gotten to synthesis(combine) to upgrade to a max of 25 times, which will help with story(queen's whip and bondage shield). But you can find weapons to later in the game that can be upgraded to 50 times if you find enough of them or using weapon or shield tomes to upgrade the weapons and shields. Plus, midgame and end game gear far outclass them.

The costumes are only portraits that shows up at the hub garden when the girls are talking, not the chibi 3D models themselves.

Songs are something you need to manually select while at the hub garden. But it's something you have to decide for yourself if you want to listen to the character songs themselves whenever you're at the hub garden.

If there's anything I missed, please let me know. If there's something incorrect, do point it out. If there's something confusing, you can ask for me to clarify.