• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth Life
  3. Is the dlc worth it for this game?

User Info: Icrushlilpeople

Icrushlilpeople
1 month ago#1
Planning on getting this game this weekend but is the dlc for the deluxe edition worth the extra $10?
PSN - Naxuro
3DS FC: 5429-8384-8438

User Info: Oorann

Oorann
1 month ago#2
Personally for me, no.

The weapons are something that can easily be gotten to synthesis(combine) to upgrade to a max of 25 times, which will help with story(queen's whip and bondage shield). But you can find weapons to later in the game that can be upgraded to 50 times if you find enough of them or using weapon or shield tomes to upgrade the weapons and shields. Plus, midgame and post-game gear far outclass them.

The costumes are only portraits that shows up at the hub garden when the girls are talking, not the chibi 3D models themselves.

Songs are something you need to manually select while at the hub garden. But it's something you have to decide for yourself if you want to listen to the character songs themselves whenever you're at the hub garden.

If there's anything I missed, please let me know. If there's something incorrect, do point it out. If there's something confusing, you can ask for me to clarify.
Wake me up when the world ends, so I can laugh in its face
(edited 1 month ago)
Most of it isn't worth it, although, the weapon and shield set can be used to get a quick boost.

Imo, the real dlc is the 3 extra dungeons, each one specializing in an aspect.

Flower Fantasia is your seed source as all the enemies here are the flying pigs that you kill with throwing items.

Omega Power dungeon is for plain raw currency, all flying sheep enemies. You may want to stockpile arrows before trying this place.

Whetstone Caverns for me is the big game changer. This dungeon has standard enemies with a conditional lock that you must kill all enemies to make the stairs appear. This place is full of upgrade tomes for your gear with standard Weapon/Shield/P Tomes for +1 and the + versions for a +3 instead. a typical run through here is likely to give you around +15 to a weapon, shield and undergarment.

So if anything it may be worth it for the DLC dungeons.
"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh." -Magus
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth Life
  3. Is the dlc worth it for this game?
  • Post New Message

Still need help? Check out our guides and walkthroughs

FAQ by Oorann 7 months ago
Guide and Walkthrough by Informed_User 7 months ago

GameFAQs Q&A