• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth Life
  3. Some DLC Not Available for Every Region?

User Info: Ecchi_is_Life

Ecchi_is_Life
2 months ago#1
So I finally bit the bullet and purchased a Switch, and I was interesting in playing this game. I was researching the versions available to each region and I've been confused about what each game comes with since I read the following on another platform:

"Basically there are 49 DLCs.

For the US/EU (digital-only) version you can get 49 through the eShop. 49=49

For the JP version you can get 42 through the eShop, and the other 7 were physical preorder bonus codes. 42+7=49

For the HK/KR version, you can get 24 through the eShop code store, and the physical LE comes with codes for 9 more. 24+9=33. The other 16 just aren't available at all."

So 16 pieces of DLC that the other regions get are simply unavailable in the HK region version? Is this still true today? If so, what DLC is missing?

I was considered getting the limited edition Asian region version from PlayAsia because I prefer physical copies, but I want access to all the DLC.

One more question: Are all of these versions the same as far as censorship goes?

Thanks in advance for any help!
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth Life
  3. Some DLC Not Available for Every Region?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A