• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth Life
  3. where can I find Fan (Bamboo)?

User Info: cyjz

cyjz
5 months ago#1
Hey, bros, anyone know where can I find Fan (Bamboo)? I already played this game 150 hours but never seen one.....

User Info: Crystalorbie

Crystalorbie
5 months ago#2
I think that one may well be in the clocktower, I remember the fans being awhile to find the higher class versions as well.

Its also where you'll find Ochains, since that one is how most shields get the 4-star version.
Try to make sense of the above post.
Go on, I'll wait... maybe.

cyjz
5 months ago#3
Crystalorbie posted...
I think that one may well be in the clocktower, I remember the fans being awhile to find the higher class versions as well.

Its also where you'll find Ochains, since that one is how most shields get the 4-star version.
However I went there more than 10 times never seen any....

User Info: Crystalorbie

Crystalorbie
5 months ago#4
Hmm... Being the 2-star version it would pop up more on the earlier floors, but if you aren't finding it laying around there, then...

It may be like a greedrat/rinka shop deal in later story dungeons, or even just in the clock tower again, just randomly.

Have you found the 2 star cat's paw weapon? I'd expect them to be close in how and where you can find them, or at least in similar areas of dungeons next to each other on the list.

Sorry I can't be more help.
Try to make sense of the above post.
Go on, I'll wait... maybe.

cyjz
5 months ago#5
Crystalorbie posted...
Hmm... Being the 2-star version it would pop up more on the earlier floors, but if you aren't finding it laying around there, then...

It may be like a greedrat/rinka shop deal in later story dungeons, or even just in the clock tower again, just randomly.

Have you found the 2 star cat's paw weapon? I'd expect them to be close in how and where you can find them, or at least in similar areas of dungeons next to each other on the list.

Sorry I can't be more help.
No problem bro, no need to say sorry.
Maybe just unlucky for me. I found a lot 2 star cat's paw weapons, just no fan bamboo.... Maybe I should try some story dungeons..
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth Life
  3. where can I find Fan (Bamboo)?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A