• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth Life
  3. How to access DLC Weapons?

User Info: DanHibikiRules

DanHibikiRules
6 months ago#1
So I have the DLC and I've paid 1,000 points or whatever to buy the Queen's Whip and Bondage Shield from the vendor but they never show up in my inventory and I have to purchase them again after each dungeon...any idea? I tried to find the answer myself but there's not much info out there on this game it seems

User Info: Crystalorbie

Crystalorbie
6 months ago#2
So by your inventory you mean whats on hand for going into dungeons, right?

Theres also a Locker, typically accessible from the inventory screen via... L or R? (check the button prompts near the bottom right)

Anyways, if what you bought from the shop at school doesn't show up in your inventory, it probably went into the locker. You should be able to go into the locker and equip them from there.

There is a limit to how much you can put in there as well, but whats in there is accessible at school and won't be lost if you die in a dungeon.

(Side topic because its relevant to getting multiple copies of equipment)

Also, if you have a lot of spare copies and the weapon fusion is up and running, fusing a weapon with its spare copy will level it up. And use the one you want to keep FIRST in the fusion, order actually matters for it, level wise and creation wise, but it'll show onscreen the results before you do so, along with allowing you to choose what bonuses to pass on if the total is beyond the number of slots on the result.
Try to make sense of the above post.
Go on, I'll wait... maybe.

DanHibikiRules
6 months ago#3
Thank you! I will check tonight; the second time I bought the items I made sure I had room in my inventory but I haven't thought to check the locker (actually didn't know it existed)

DanHibikiRules
6 months ago#4
It was the locker! Thanks again
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth Life
  3. How to access DLC Weapons?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A