• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth Life
  3. Which version do i get

User Info: psycofang

psycofang
6 months ago#1
Im seeing Life in the store but iirc wasnt LIFE censored? If so how do i get Z? Can i simply swap regions or do i need to make a whole new account?

Thank you

User Info: Crystalorbie

Crystalorbie
6 months ago#2
No, Life and Z are two different games. Life is the newer one.

For what its worth, JP Version Deluxe pack online has an additional weapon, but it doesn't add much compared to just the Vox set. (and even they don't add much beyond umm... questionable sound effects when you attack)

Otherwise all regions on Switch have the same stuff.

The censored version is the PS4 version, and its called "Labyrinth Life". No Omega. The CGs were taken out entirely and the minigames that took place on them are gone as well. (The minigames could be skipped anyways, and the only benefit gameplay wise to playing is reduced grinding by playing well in the daydreams)

So Omega Labyrinth Life is fine. (Though being a non-18+ game theres still no nudity thats not conveniently blocked out by stuff if thats what you were after, and I don't know if PC has mods to enable anything like that)

Lastly, its worth noting that the various 'costume' dlc only applies to the selected character when in the main menu at school. I don't think it applies anywhere else and never alters the 3d models when at school or in a dungeon.

If you still wanna preview them, finding your way onto the JP eshop should allow you to do so.
Try to make sense of the above post.
Go on, I'll wait... maybe.

User Info: psycofang

psycofang
6 months ago#3
Thanks for the answer, definitely got what i needed. Nudity wasnt on my list bit the mini games and extra that got removed were on my radar.

Ill go ahead and grab it, thank you.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth Life
  3. Which version do i get
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A