• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth Life
  3. question of decoration

User Info: cyjz

cyjz
10 months ago#1
Hey, anyone know how to get the statue decoration from No.50 to No.52? I only miss these three decorations.

User Info: Oorann

Oorann
10 months ago#2
No. 50 - Swan Boat
No. 51 - Queen of the Spring
No. 52 - Natural Spa

I don't know how I got them but I got them. It could be related to on campus quest but they're specific curios for the omega spring in the south area of the campus.
Wake me up when the world ends, so I can laugh in its face

cyjz
10 months ago#3
Oorann posted...
No. 50 - Swan Boat
No. 51 - Queen of the Spring
No. 52 - Natural Spa

I don't know how I got them but I got them. It could be related to on campus quest but they're specific curios for the omega spring in the south area of the campus.

Thank you. But I still can not find it out..

Oorann
10 months ago#4
cyjz did you do the quest with Pai that has to do with fishing? You might have to spam talking to her when she's probably at the water's edge.

cyjz
10 months ago#5
Oorann posted...
cyjz did you do the quest with Pai that has to do with fishing? You might have to spam talking to her when she's probably at the water's edge.

I already finished her quest, about fishing the lord of the lake. After that, it seems I can use the statue of lord of lake. But I never saw it.

Oorann
10 months ago#6
Hmm...that is strange... let me list out things that could possibly trigger it since I'm not even certain myself since curios are a mystery for me.

+ Did you go around and personally customize curios in the academy without using the building?
+ Did you use the customize building for presets and did you save a preset that you slightly modify?
+ Did you check a curio for certain locations to see if it's there?
+ Have you bought all other curios at each unique location like flower garden, water, fountain?
+ Have you done the special puzzle dungeons?
+ Have you done the character dungeons?
+ Have gotten most of the character dialogues you possibly could?
+ Have you done the dungeon exploration as the fairies?
+ How often have you helped out the students and characters with their fetch quests?
+ How often have you used the hot spring?
+ Have you always checked for Omega power from that spring?

Honestly I'm not even sure what will work but good luck.

cyjz
10 months ago#7
Oorann posted...
Hmm...that is strange... let me list out things that could possibly trigger it since I'm not even certain myself since curios are a mystery for me.

+ Did you go around and personally customize curios in the academy without using the building?
+ Did you use the customize building for presets and did you save a preset that you slightly modify?
+ Did you check a curio for certain locations to see if it's there?
+ Have you bought all other curios at each unique location like flower garden, water, fountain?
+ Have you done the special puzzle dungeons?
+ Have you done the character dungeons?
+ Have gotten most of the character dialogues you possibly could?
+ Have you done the dungeon exploration as the fairies?
+ How often have you helped out the students and characters with their fetch quests?
+ How often have you used the hot spring?
+ Have you always checked for Omega power from that spring?

Honestly I'm not even sure what will work but good luck.

thanks for your advices. I don't remember, but I will try each one.. thanks again
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Labyrinth Life
  3. question of decoration
  • Topic Archived

Still need help? Check out our guides and walkthroughs

FAQ by Oorann 7 months ago
Guide and Walkthrough by Informed_User 7 months ago

GameFAQs Q&A