• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Remnant Remastered
  3. Is your PS4 loud with this game?

User Info: SchwarzerFrost

SchwarzerFrost
7 months ago#1
I only have a handful of games where my PS4 goes into jet mode, like ultra loud, and sadly TLR is one of those.
Is this a normal thing? Or is your PS4 quite?

User Info: DanGlynnJohnson

DanGlynnJohnson
6 months ago#2
Same. I have a PS4 Pro with SSD which is pindrop quiet, even (to my surprise) when playing some of the more demanding games. However I was semi-expecting TLR being a potential problem because the PC version used to do the same kind of thing years ago. I remember whilst searching for online solutions some folks suggesting having the game run through just one CPU core, if / where applicable.

There's nothing like a level playing field to ruin a Moderator's day.

User Info: Ferenn

Ferenn
6 months ago#3
Yep, TLR makes my console super loud. I was worried about it, but if it's a universal problem maybe it's okay.
2423-4965-7572

DanGlynnJohnson
6 months ago#4
And whilst we're kind of on the subject, when fighting Bai Ze on water, don't leave the game idling for a long time on the command selection screen mid-battle. I've done that once or twice, either because I fell asleep at the wheel or I was yacking away on the phone for hours. Came back to the battle and it ran like chopped up crap when taking the next turn or two, so much so that I had to exit the game and reload.

SchwarzerFrost
6 months ago#5
This loud noise is really making me enjoy the game less. I hope this game runs on PS5 so I can enjoy it in peace :D

DanGlynnJohnson
6 months ago#6
^It's not constant though, right? I should clarify that on the Pro it only happens once in a while, not all the time.

User Info: uthoria205

uthoria205
6 months ago#7
Im half expecting my PS4 to take flight
Acta Non Verba

SchwarzerFrost
6 months ago#8
DanGlynnJohnson posted...
^It's not constant though, right? I should clarify that on the Pro it only happens once in a while, not all the time.

On my normal PS4 it is all the time, only when i go in the save menu it gets quite.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last Remnant Remastered
  3. Is your PS4 loud with this game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A