• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: GILLKLACK

GILLKLACK
10 months ago#1
When I hired him, he did not have Invo or Evo arts. Anyone else have this issue?
FC=3840-6176-0981, PSN = GILLKLACK, WIIU=flonomenal, Gtag= GILLKLACK,Switch = 6465-4251-9228

User Info: Atmaone

Atmaone
10 months ago#2
Interesting. I haven't even looked at him on the remastered version.

So, I assume he only started with Hexes and Remedies?
Is he still in the Sage class?

I am working on another playthrough at the moment. I can push BR to the point where he can be hired and see if the same happens for me.

User Info: GILLKLACK

GILLKLACK
10 months ago#3
Atmaone posted...
Interesting. I haven't even looked at him on the remastered version.

So, I assume he only started with Hexes and Remedies?
Is he still in the Sage class?

I am working on another playthrough at the moment. I can push BR to the point where he can be hired and see if the same happens for me.
Yes. He only started with Hexes and Remedies. He learned Psionics at a later br, as well as Explosives. Can't get him to a warlock like I did in the 360 and PC version. Should I dismiss him and rehire?
And yes he's a sage.
FC=3840-6176-0981, PSN = GILLKLACK, WIIU=flonomenal, Gtag= GILLKLACK,Switch = 6465-4251-9228
(edited 10 months ago)

Atmaone
10 months ago#4
Would be interesting to see if dismissal changes anything. There's a 3 hour delay before you can rehire, though.

Without a 3rd starting mystic skill, you wouldn't even be able to advance him through the Tiers of the Sage class. You'd have to wait to learn Psionics, and then develop them from scratch.

I wonder if anyone else has experienced it - or has a file where they could look into it, at least.

Atmaone
5 months ago#5
Something reminded me of this topic, and I remembered that I included Leucetius in the final party of my recent 100% completion playthrough since the BR ended up beyond 80. Included is a short clip showing his available skills. Mine had every skill that he began with on the PC version. BR is 84, so he has asked about Psionics. I also developed his mystic skills to where he progressed through Sage, eventually making him into a Deathknight - for something different.

https://youtu.be/kdGJe8pa8M8
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A