• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sid Meier's Civilization VI
  3. Open Border Frustrations

User Info: gba1989

gba1989
6 months ago#1
I think it really needs some improvement. Like being able to ask an AI to at least move their units out of the way. Like being able to ask them nicely....

And it always happens a lot to me that even if the Open Border Agreement expires the AI units can still enter my border. More likely it's those ex-allies who went to war against me and yet when we settle for peace it is as if the Open Border Agreement persists. I double-checked on Diplomacy and nope no more agreement and yet I have illegal aliens still entering my borders. Combat units like just recently an Egyptian AT Crew just sitting on a chokepoint. FML.

I also thought that the problem might be is that they have troops inside the border and the agreement expires and they're maybe just stuck? Numerous turns and they don't seem to yet moved. Whatever the problem is, it's nerve-wracking. Anyone encountered this bug? Or was this overlooked by the devs? This is getting frustrating.
She played me like a piano - Big Boss, MGS Peacewalker
They played us like a damn fiddle - Kazuhira Miller, MGS Ground Zeroes
  1. Boards
  2. Sid Meier's Civilization VI
  3. Open Border Frustrations
  • Topic Archived