• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: victorious623

victorious623
8 months ago#1
Hey everyone. I had one of my neighborhood districts pillaged by barbarians (with tanks, nonetheless). Now I can't seem to repair it. In the city production menu it says "Neighborhood (Repair)" and it indicated that it'll take 8 turns (long for a repair in a well functioning capital city). When I go to select it all I get is the next screen where it shows me I can place a new neighborhood. The game will not allow me to select the pillaged neighborhood hex. I've also tried sending builders and military engineers there, as well. Nothing.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Does anyone know the solution to it?

Oh, and I have ALL technologies and civics researched. Thanks for any help!

User Info: Tables

Tables
8 months ago#2
That definitely doesn't sound right. It should be repaired through the menu, so selecting it should repair. I'd suggest trying turning the game off and back on, see if that helps, but otherwise I'm not really sure.
Everyone is entitled to my own opinion.

User Info: victorious623

victorious623
8 months ago#3
Yes. I have tried that (after you suggested it.... Thanks), but to no avail. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

User Info: barriboy

barriboy
8 months ago#4
On the switch version how do you use a battering ram, have tried moving it to the next tile to city centre and then tried attacking it but it just does nothing. Cheers all.

User Info: Tables

Tables
8 months ago#5
barriboy posted...
On the switch version how do you use a battering ram, have tried moving it to the next tile to city centre and then tried attacking it but it just does nothing. Cheers all.

Welcome to GFaqs. This is a thread for another question, in the future you should probably make your own separate thread or find one which is very similar.

Battering Rams are support units, not military units in their own right. Support units don't attack, but they give bonuses to other units under certain conditions. For battering rams, if you have one adjacent to an enemy city, your melee units (Warriors, Swordsmen, Musketmen etc.) will deal full damage to walls, rather than their usual reduced damage.
Everyone is entitled to my own opinion.

User Info: dragonking2k11

dragonking2k11
7 months ago#6
I am having the same issue. I have many neighborhoods pillaged and I can not repair them. The very same thing happens. It says "Neighborhood (Repair), but it forces me to place a new one instead.
  • Topic Archived