• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Transistor
  3. Anyone else looking forward to this?

User Info: ChristianWalker

ChristianWalker
2 years ago#1
I really enjoyed Bastion when it came out, and recently played it again for the Switch. Pyre was also one of my favorite games last year, Supergiant is just a great dev. But this is the one I never really played much. I got about an hour in and stopped because of another new release or something, never went back. So I'm looking forward to playing it through this time, but with Diablo coming out the next day I hope I can still make time to finish Transistor finally.
I <3 Brands and IPs that you've probably heard of

User Info: papery0shi2

papery0shi2
1 year ago#2
I just found out about this game by reading the review on Nintendo Life. Immediately became interested in it due to it being a ARPG. I am very much looking forward to this game :-)
Brawl FC- 3780- 8691-5039- Mist [( Mains- Yoshi, Bowser, Peach, Squirtle, Mario)]
Pokemon FC- 1547-9508-2200

User Info: ChristianWalker

ChristianWalker
1 year ago#3
Well, only one more day to go! The combat in this is pretty unique from what I remember, its more tactical than a lot of traditional ARPGs. Art style is gorgeous though.
I <3 Brands and IPs that you've probably heard of

User Info: wrobe67132

wrobe67132
1 year ago#4
I haven't played Pyre just yet, but I've played Bastion and this, and I have to say Transistor is their best game so far. Gameplay is pretty great, I'm a bit sad this game isn't getting much attention
It's dangerous to take this. Go alone.

User Info: Conker

Conker
1 year ago#5
If I didn’t get this included with PS Plus over three years ago and on iOS for cheap (it’s also only $5 full price) I’d consider it...$20 for a four and a half year old game (regardless of how good) that could be had for less at launch on other platforms!?

I’d wait for a sale or pick it up on mobile over the Switch version. The upcharge on old games sucks ass.
If you don't want to argue about something, take the initiative and stfu.
Lets Go: Lions, Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons!
  1. Boards
  2. Transistor
  3. Anyone else looking forward to this?
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
No love?TimboSlice310/22/2019

GameFAQs Q&A