• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Streets of Rage 4
  3. They didn't fix this game yet?

User Info: MasterMoron

MasterMoron
8 months ago#1
So, I stopped playing this game shortly after it came out due to online players continually being kicked and it ending your game. I figured eventually they would fix this issue so you don't leave the level just because an online player left. Tried playing it again today. It's still broken. Also, I'm not exactly sure how the point system is supposed to work, but I had a nearly perfect run on stage 2 and still didn't get an S rating so I am guessing they still didn't fix the broken point system either. When are they going to fix this game?

User Info: runuts27

runuts27
8 months ago#2
A patch is supposedly coming this month
I'm interested in this...

User Info: tav19

tav19
8 months ago#3
The patch is out now on all systems
Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun

User Info: MixedGattz

MixedGattz
7 months ago#4
Did it fix online?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef1QmRgVrQk

User Info: MasterMoron

MasterMoron
7 months ago#5
MixedGattz posted...
Did it fix online?

Doesn't seem like it. I was playing online with someone today and midway through the level I got the "Player is not responding" message again. Also, after doing a great run I still didn't get an S rank so I don't think they fixed that either. What was the point of the update if it didn't fix any of the problems?
(edited 7 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Streets of Rage 4
  3. They didn't fix this game yet?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A