• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LazarusNecrosis

LazarusNecrosis
11 months ago#11
VA_KINGS_804 posted...
After the update most of my S ranks are now A ranks wtf?? But the crazy part is i already got the achievement for gettin all S ranks on hard or better difficulty a couple days ago. Not really mad tho, now i can go for the S's with different characters since the combo counts fixed.Before, I could only only get S rank with Floyd, Adam and SOR3 skate. It feels like a new game, hope we get dlc?? Seems like they listen
I think the score requirements were lower with the old combo system, so once we got the new correct one, it also changed our score required for the different ranks. That would explain why some of your S ranks became A ranks.
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
Currently Playing: Elite: Dangerous, For Honor, Anthem, RDR2

User Info: Daivriel

Daivriel
11 months ago#12
Guess I just suck now because I can’t seem to crack an A rank to save my life... lol
GamerTag: RuneWraithe
Currently Playing: Red Dead Redemption 2, WWE 2K19, Diablo 3(always up for some seasonal challenges) and SW Jedi Fallen Order

User Info: runuts27

runuts27
11 months ago#13
On some levels you basically have to get a 100+ hit combo to get an S rank, other levels you can basically play normally and it will be fine.
I'm interested in this...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A