• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Streets of Rage 4
  3. Trying to get the Achievement for not getting hit...anyone want to try?

User Info: Rig85

Rig85
11 months ago#1
Stage 1 - Easy with the extra stars.

I’ve made it to the boss a few times. So close.

IGN: Rig 9385

We could try twice if needed. One fight and protect the other.

User Info: Rig85

Rig85
11 months ago#2
Nevermind! I practiced the first stage so much that I got it done on my own!

User Info: LazarusNecrosis

LazarusNecrosis
11 months ago#3
Rig85 posted...
Nevermind! I practiced the first stage so much that I got it done on my own!
Awesome! Any specific tips other than the general "git gud" and what you mentioned in the OP about Easy with the extra stars?
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
Currently Playing: Elite: Dangerous, For Honor, Anthem, RDR2

User Info: Hemidactylus

Hemidactylus
11 months ago#4
SOR3 Skate's offensive special is actually invincible, and in easy mode it costs almost no health. Just spam it I guess
Be cautious of every man or woman who can make a living, let alone a fortune, just by criticizing the very system that allows them to.

User Info: MasterMoron

MasterMoron
11 months ago#5
I got it with Floyd on stage 3. Floyd seems to have the longest range so you can stay far away from enemies. His forward, forward, punch move is really good and can stop the shirtless guys' jump kicks. The reason I like stage 3 is because there aren't any really hard enemies. You just have to watch out for the shirtless guys and the guys with pipes, but that's about it. Plus, the boss is one of the easier ones. Use Floyd's grab to smash her head into her subordinates heads to get rid of them. Oh, and there is an extra star hidden in one of the containers so you can get a total of three to use on her.

I originally tried to do it on the train stage, which I think is stage 7, since that's the shortest, but I ran into problems with the boss. The boss herself isn't that hard, but she calls in the Commissioner, who is the stage 2 boss, and his attacks are really hard to dodge.

User Info: TightNinja

TightNinja
11 months ago#6
I would like to try this with someone actually. I figure we could play coop, I will just sit back and try not to get hit.

GT: TightNinja
1. GOD PWNS ALL!!!!!!!!

User Info: TheArcade

TheArcade
8 months ago#7
Sure.
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
  1. Boards
  2. Streets of Rage 4
  3. Trying to get the Achievement for not getting hit...anyone want to try?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A